Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

FAO Archant

When will the very predictable Great Escape posters be available with Neyul''s head pasted over Steve McQueen''s?

Hopefully it''ll be at the ''pool game where they can be fashioned into aeroplanes and fired at Goof Troop.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Private Frazer"]FAO Archant[/quote]Will you please kill that bloody ant? [:@][/quote]

It''s DOOOOOMMMMED!

[quote user="Private Frazer"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Private Frazer"]FAO Archant[/quote]Will you please kill that bloody ant? [:@][/quote]

It''s DOOOOOMMMMED![/quote][:D]

[quote user="Kelly"]But they''re a bit small 😞[/quote]Download Mercury browser for your ipad, its free, and it works a lot better with this forum. You don''t have to make it your default browser, just use it when you post here. Its very similar to Firefox.

How do you post a Gif into your signature? Do you have to post a link to where it is on the web?

[quote user="Kelly"]Still can''t post little smileys from the bottom here.

Perhaps I just don''t know what I''m doing.

Yes that will be it[/quote]I don''t think they have ever worked!Look at the task bar above the box where you type text. Theres a pull down with "insert smiley" in it, use that[Y]If its not obvious which smiley is which, use the preview option before you post, and take it back and redo it.

[quote user="morty"]How do you post a Gif into your signature? Do you have to post a link to where it is on the web?[/quote]I''ve tried that, all I get is the text of the link, not the picture.  [:(]  

[quote user="Kelly"]There is no task bar that I can see?[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/untitled_zps01c5a260.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/untitled_zps01c5a260.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]How do you post a Gif into your signature? Do you have to post a link to where it is on the web?[/quote]I''ve tried that, all I get is the text of the link, not the picture.  [:(]   [/quote]I have managed to get the Gif, but I don''t think its moving? (Am on slow as dial up internet here)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]How do you post a Gif into your signature? Do you have to post a link to where it is on the web?[/quote]I''ve tried that, all I get is the text of the link, not the picture.  [:(]   [/quote]I have managed to get the Gif, but I don''t think its moving? (Am on slow as dial up internet here)[/quote]

No, it isn''t moving.  

I''ll keep trying.......

[quote user="Kelly"]No I don''t have that task bar for some reason, that is the problem. Thanks very much anyway.[/quote]Mercury browser for ipad[Y]

[quote user="Kelly"]There must be something I need to change in my settings[/quote]Sorry, can''t look on my ipad as am out of the country and have no wifi access just now. I''m home at the weekend, and if I can suss it out will let you know.