Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

who will score our next goal.

Who will score our next goal and in which game.Who is on pens now,would you give it to R V W?In fact will we score another goal this season?

Surely an easier question would be "who will not score our next goal?"

Now let me see Wolfie, Hooper. Redmond, Johnson   and so on and so on.

Howson might stick a screamer in otherwise we are again relying on Snodgrass. 

Grant Holt - when we resign him on a free transfer just before the start of next season.That is after RVW goes out on loan to Dagenham, Elmander reverts to being a turkey, Becchio gets a dream move to Ipswich & Hooper returns North of the Border to team up again with Lennon, who concludes that he''s better off constantly beating everyone in Scotland rather than trying not to lose in England.

I don''t give a sh!t if it goes in off the referees @rse, Own goal, keepers shin or even a hand. I will take anything.

This is the part of the season where Howson looks like Lionel Messi for a few games, so that we spend all summer saying how he has reached his potential and will play for England.So Howson.

I was tempted to suggest, "Someone who is about 15 years old now!" , but I realise that some might take me too literally.

It has to be Snodgrass, as he plays more and because sooner or later he will convert a free kick from near the opposing penalty area, and after him Howson or Fer.

[quote]Firmly expecting a first half Ricky van Wolfswinkel hat-trick against Liverpool on Saturday, feed the Wolf...[/quote]

Shame we play them on Sunday

I don''t think we''ll score another goal this season but looking on the bright side, four 0-0 results will give us four points & safety.