Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Let us spoil the scouse party.

I know it will be tough but lets shut these scousers up, Hillsborough aside, it always feels like they have something to moan about, I can''t forgive them for Heysel when we missed out on European football.

All the media is going on about how they deserve the title, it is their time and there is a swell of support from the neutral fan, this may be so but I so want us to reduce their chances a draw would be great a win unbelievable. I know they have won their last 10 but hey it has to come to an end somethime!

I might be completely deluded but if we get in their faces from the start, close them down so they have no space, few hard tackles, try and hit them on the break who knows. Lets hope Suarez''s lean spell continues.

So looking forward to sunday  

what have the population of gt yarmouth done to you ?[:P]

I am hoping that Manure take a look Liverpools success this season,  and decide that the europa league would be a major distraction for them.   Take foot off the gas for the last few games,  try some youngsters, and ensure that next season they have a lower workload and better crack at the title with a rebuilt team...  starting with our visit to the "theatre of dreams"   

We always outsing them up there, with a big away support and the fickle home fans we can definately get something out of the Man U game.

In a break from recent tradition we will be going with a simple game plan that the players will all understand and no fear of going over the halfway. I genuinly expect us to get something out of that game.