Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Will we go down - Yes or No

NO - we''ll get the points, I''m 110% confident of that, Adams and the lads won''t accept anything less than 110% either.

Yes - to win we need to score more goals than opponents, and we are not good at scoring goals, as we saw again on Saturday.

My heart says that there may be a miracle, my head, and the facts, say there will not be.

It''s in our hands, but they are a bit shaky at the moment.

I think yes because all our rivals will be fighting for their lives too without facing the teams we have to.

Yes,

We may have the effort and endeavor now, but we should have instilled that months ago whilst there was still a chance. We have 4 of the best teams in Europe now, all fighting for something. Our effort won''t get us through these four.

Fulham will get 6 more points, meaning we need a win and a draw at least from the next four. I fancy us for a maximum of 2 points, both at home. I''d be stunned if we stay up now.

It pains me to day this but, yes I''m 100% sure we will.

What sickens me even more is that as a neutral I would be glad to see the back of us too. Painfully dour football with a lack of creativity and woefully inadequate finishing will see us finishing exactly where we deserve to.

That''s my feeling too, my mates have been trying to wind me up etc and get me defending Norwich, but I can''t, I agree with them we deserve to go down, I agree with them we left it too late to replace Hughton and I agree with them (thanks to the ambition the board showed in January by not either backing or sacking Hughton) we are going back to our deserved level.

If I were a neutral, i''d be glad to see the back of this Norwich in the premiership, we''re a waste of a space.

My heart says that it''s not over until the fat lady sings but my head says yes - we will go down. We need to at least win a game and if possible get another point to be safe IMO, but if we can''t score then that''s a real problem. This has been the issue all season - our strikers don''t score goals. I believe that performances will improve under Adams and the lads will give their all, but as Fulham suggests the goal drought will go on.

I think we have at least one big result left to come this season, and being all-but written off may just give us an edge.

Despite this, I can''t imagine any Norwich fan at this point could possibly be comfortably confident in our safety.

Sadly i think we are gone, i think if we would of got a draw at Fulham we would of stayed up but it didnt happen. Lets pray for a miracle.

Man City v Sunderland - Wednesday

Chelsea v Sunderland - Saturday

If those games go as expected Liverpool will be under big pressure to win, hopefully the pressure will get to them. They''ve won 10 in a row, cant see them doing 14, i expect them to have a slip up somewhere, please let it be us.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]That''s my feeling too, my mates have been trying to wind me up etc and get me defending Norwich, but I can''t, I agree with them we deserve to go down, I agree with them we left it too late to replace Hughton and I agree with them (thanks to the ambition the board showed in January by not either backing or sacking Hughton) we are going back to our deserved level.

If I were a neutral, i''d be glad to see the back of this Norwich in the premiership, we''re a waste of a space.[/quote]

But we''re not neutrals are we. I guess the phrase "as a neutral" gives folk licence to virtually disown the club. But "as a neutral" it would hardly be likely we''d visit this forum to do so. Would it[:^)]

I''ve seen so many posts stating our manager and team have been spineless and then I read posts like these...

No.

Fulham will get one more win, but I''m struggling to see how we will get another point. I hope I''m wrong, but looking at Liverpool''s recent performances, we could well get absolutely stuffed next time out, and I don''t see us recovering from that.

Without a doubt..yes!

I think Fulham will get 6 points from their last 4 games meaning we will need 4 to survive! Just can''t see us scoring enough to achieve that..

Well I was proud of our club when we came up the leagues playing positive football. Hughton and co have dried that up and i''m back to being embarrased. I can understand why people who support other teams will be glad to see us relegated.

Hopefully Adams can convince the players we have with the right attitude to show a bit of guile and you never know, we might spring a surprise.

I''m not disowning the club, i''m disowning the way the team was run under Hughton. With that comes some of the players he put into the side that i''d happily disown too, starting with our pathetic bunch of strikers.

[quote user="tele"]

No.

Fulham will get one more win, but I''m struggling to see how we will get another point. I hope I''m wrong, but looking at Liverpool''s recent performances, we could well get absolutely stuffed next time out, and I don''t see us recovering from that.

[/quote]

so we won''t go down?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="tele"]

No.

[/quote] so we won''t go down?[/quote]

Sorry - meant yes! Doh!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Well I was proud of our club when we came up the leagues playing positive football. Hughton and co have dried that up and i''m back to being embarrased. I can understand why people who support other teams will be glad to see us relegated.

Hopefully Adams can convince the players we have with the right attitude to show a bit of guile and you never know, we might spring a surprise.

I''m not disowning the club, i''m disowning the way the team was run under Hughton. With that comes some of the players he put into the side that i''d happily disown too, starting with our pathetic bunch of strikers.[/quote]

Fairweather springs to mind Jimmy[H]

For better for worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health...

[;)]

sadly, yes, i suspect we are dead in the water now. a point against Fulham and we could have made it across the line.

I think now we are in a battle to even finish only 3rd from bottom.

I am incredibly frustrated because we have had so many opportunities this season and just thrown them away.

I''m just holding my breath for a miracle because i refuse to give up hope until we are mathematically down.

Yes. I dont see how we''re going to get out of it. I think the teams behind us will pick up enough points to overtake us and I cant see where we are going to get the points needed to prevent it. I hope we go down fighting, but realistically I cant see us getting out of it (though this doesnt mean we shouldnt give it a bloody good try)