Sign in to follow this  
thebigdub

karsa and culverhouse suspended?

Come to think of it Waveney.....Karsa and Culverhouse do something serious on purpose. Lambert sacks them. Then resigns at the end of the season.He doesn''t have to wait for a compensation wrangle between his new club and his old club to get his assistants.Plausible, but how do we know the new club is us? Lambert likes going to clubs that Martin O''Neill has managed.... and both Sunderland and Celtic are probably going to be in the market for a new manager.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I think we all know what I am saying is right. Mcnasty has tapped up the Messiah it is just a matter of time.

All hail the messiah[/quote]

god aint real and lambert is a cunt

Adams and Culverhouse were team mates at Norwich for a short time. Perhaps someone from Norwich approached Culverhouse on behalf of Adams to see if he wanted to be coach/assistant.

Lambert to Sunderland next for sure. It''s another "sleeping giant" club like Villa, the Celtic job is a retirement move....

[quote user="JonnyH"]Adams and Culverhouse were team mates at Norwich for a short time. Perhaps someone from Norwich approached Culverhouse on behalf of Adams to see if he wanted to be coach/assistant.[/quote]

Plausible. Adams and Culverhouse coaches to the Messiah. I like it

Its obvious that Lambert is just making his two assistants unemployed because he wants to leave Villa at the end of the season and has learnt from his past mistake when we played hardball with Culverhouse and Karsa.That doesn''t mean he is coming here, or going anywhere, but it does mean that he is leaving Villa.... which was obvious (and why I posted the video of him losing the away fans).If I was given a £100 free bet and told to put it on Lambert''s next job I would whack £50 on Celtic and £50 on Sunderland. I''d love to see them all back here, but I can''t see it happening.

Norfolk Mustard wrote the following post at 15/04/2014 6:48 PM:

Perhaps Culverhouse was at the training ground humming that song by Jilted John; ''Gordon is a Moron'' & it all kicked off from there?

------------------------------------------

Probably the most interesting link. http://avillafan.com/site/12242/here-we-are-again-for-the-fourth-year-running/I can well believe that Lambert was close to losing the dressing room, hence the swift move to remove Culverhouse and Karsa. Sounds like he''s off in the summer.................

According to a villa forum thread going back to last year Culverhouse has had a few busts up this season. Swearing at away fans who were booing a performance, leaving Lambert furious, and more recently he clashed with another coach, some Cowins chap. More recent posts claim they have been leaking team line-ups.

Cardiff have made a complaint yesterday to the FA about a Crystal Palace director contacting numerous Cardiff staff for information about team line ups and formations (presumably for payment) http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league-investigate-cardiff-city-6989018Is it just a coincidence that Lambert and Karsa have been suspended on the same day, just two days after playing Crystal Palace?

[quote user="The Ghost of Percy Varco"]I can''t believe how many people don''t know who Gordon Cowans is! [/quote]I know!! "Sid" Cowans was a hell of a player!!

[quote user="The Ghost of Percy Varco"]I can''t believe how many people don''t know who Gordon Cowans is! [/quote]i remember after italia 90 turnip taylor picked him ahead of gazza in his prime ? wtf was that all about ? [:O]

[quote user="The Ghost of Percy Varco"]I can''t believe how many people don''t know who Gordon Cowans is! [/quote]At 35 I''m suddenly feeling very old!

More developments here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2605594/Lambert-lieutenants-Culverhouse-Karsa-suspended-heated-dressing-room-exchange-Villas-loss-Palace.html"Sportsmail understands the move by

Lambert came after a heated exchange in the dressing room following

Saturday’s defeat at Crystal Palace.

Lambert’s working relationship with

Culverhouse is said to have deteriorated so much that the pair have

hardly spoken in recent weeks, causing disruption to  Villa’s

preparation for games.

The

atmosphere at the club’s Bodymoor Heath training ground has been

described as ‘poisonous’ and Culverhouse is said to have fallen out with

other members of the backroom team and senior players.

Karsa

is also said to have had a turbulent relationship with members of staff

at Villa and the pair were suspended by chief executive Paul Faulkner

after Lambert decided the make-up of his coaching team was no longer fit

for purpose.

Despite the

club’s official statement indicating the pair have only been suspended,

it is understood Culverhouse and Karsa have no future at the club.

Lambert’s position is believed not to be under threat".

quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Perhaps somebody asked what Gary Karsa actually did and it all kicked off from there...[/quote

That was the post of the day TGMD! Genuine lol moment.

Anyone else get the impression that Lambert could start a fight in an empty room?

I thought Culverhouse was one of the nicest guys in football, and is an excellent (attack minded!) coach? Why would he and PL fall out? They have known, and trusted each other, for years, and you would have thought PL would back his man if something went wrong? Something else might be afoot.

Is there no one that Lambert won''t stab in the back for that sake of self preservation? Soon be just another has been like Owen coyle

With bust-ups being reported at WBA, Swansea,and now Villa, it is clear that the pressure is greater than ever when you''re fighting for survival in the PL.

Bassong could teach them a thing or two about remaining ''chilled''.