Sign in to follow this  
thebigdub

karsa and culverhouse suspended?

Apparently suspended following internal investigaton anyone! Shay given made temp assistant anyone else heard owt?

"I''m delighted to have Gordon and Shay to assist me in preparing the team for Saturday, which is what the whole group is focused on," said Lambert.

Rumours on Villa sites suggesting Culverhouse had an argument with one of the youth coaches named Cowans but it must be more than that, especially if Karsa has also been involved.

It leaves Lambo in a very awkward position.

Slight understatement City !

Was always given the impression Cully is man on the ground,Villa are going to find it even harder. If only we had a couple of wins the past few games we would all be laughing at this now.

phoned my Nephew up in Birmingham, a Villa share holder, Wait for it Rumour has it they have been in touch with Norwich. but I think that is the level of the yam yams intelligence to start those sort of slanderous rumours

[quote user="pete_norw"]phoned my Nephew up in Birmingham, a Villa share holder, Wait for it Rumour has it they have been in touch with Norwich. but I think that is the level of the yam yams intelligence to start those sort of slanderous rumours[/quote]

Imagine if he was installed for the last 4 games! Would give the fans a lift, but cant see too many of the players being fussed as most of them are Hughton''s boys now

I really think villa and Swansea are the two teams most likely to go down if it''s not us. They seem to be in more of a mess than we our and I think if we can just nick a win and get above them they will struggle to get back above us. They play each other so I think whoever loses that will be in bit trouble

Dare I be the first to say it, but everything seems to be moving slowly in a return of Lambert to Carrow Road.

I wouldn''t favour it myself and have no idea of the apparent bad air that existed between him and McNasty but stranger things have happened in football.

It most certainly seems that the exit door is waiting for PL at Villa Park as they hate him there. Personally, I think he has done an OK job given his restraints, but you have to give credence to those at the point of contact.

Interesting times.

lambert is gonna get sacked but they don''t want to pay him off. would not want this guy near norwich again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/2643532915:40BBC Sport''s Pat Murphy on Aston Villa''s decision to suspend assistant manager Ian Culverhouse and head of football operations Gary Karsa: "Now we know what manager Paul Lambert meant when, after the defeat last Saturday against Crystal Palace, he referred to problems behind the scenes but wouldn''t elaborate."It has become so serious that he''s been instrumental in jettisoning his two closest assistants who he brought with him from Norwich two years ago."The Culverhouse-Karsa suspensions will now be shrouded in legal constraints. But it''s a big call by Lambert and owner Randy Lerner so near to the end of the season."

"Mick Dennis claims Culverhouse did all the training and strangely did the subs"

Thought that was common knowledge here too.

The pieces of the jigsaw are falling into place. It is the reverse of what happened before. This time Culverhouse and the other geezer will join us followed by the Messiah.

It is happening as I predicted.

Let us all rejoice. I am very very excited

Rumour on villa forum that it was actually Lambert who ordered them off the training pitch and told them never to come back.I think Culverhouse approaching Norwich is plausible. Lambert finding out from somebody at the club. How much loyalty does Lambert expect from his ex-wifes brother and the man who did all the tactics. I find this all terribly exciting, what does Lambert do now without Culverhouse and his iPad?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]The pieces of the jigsaw are falling into place. It is the reverse of what happened before. This time Culverhouse and the other geezer will join us followed by the Messiah.

It is happening as I predicted.

Let us all rejoice. I am very very excited[/quote]Ha! Last time he wanted them to join him. Now he wants them out. [:)]

"Dare I be the first to say it, but everything seems to be moving slowly in a return of Lambert to Carrow Road"More like Lambert finding his trusted number two and three not being as loyal as he thought as soon as things get a bit tough, Culverhouse fancies getting into management and has approached us, Karsa has chosen Culverhouse over Lambert. If this is true McNally must have a grin on his face today, they get Steer and a washed up Holt and we get Culverhouse and Karsa.