Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Club already decided on Adams appointment?

This is purely me thinking aloud, but every time I check the NCFC news, I see a new article by the club spouting off about Adams and co''s credentials and experience. Could it be that they have decided to give Neil, Mark and Paul the opportunity, regardless of what division we are in?
We''ve all heard the media making jokes at our expense "Norwich''s own Alan Partridge" etc etc over the last week or so, and it seems like the club are putting these releases out in a bid to make them seem more credible.
Is it a case of PR so they don''t look inept if (when) we go down, or is it us, the fans, they are trying to convince as the decision has already been made? Seems to me that the latter is more likely but I''m interested to hear thoughts of others?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]no, mcnally said he''ll get the job if he gets the right results. A loss at Fulham is not the right result[/quote]

Call me a cynic but I''m not convinced McNally is always transparent with us.Wink [;)]

he said basically that there will be a job for Adams at the club whatever happens.......I saw theres a role as a janitor going

I believe that all 3 coaching staff have been assured they will have roles at the club whatever. Happens in the next 4 games. One of them asked for this assurance as they are about to buy a house and settle his family in this area.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I believe that all 3 coaching staff have been assured they will have roles at the club whatever. Happens in the next 4 games. One of them asked for this assurance as they are about to buy a house and settle his family in this area.[/quote]

Oh well, if that''s all it takes to obtain assurance I think this little gem should be shared with the Managers Association so they know how to best represent their members interest in the future. [:D]

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 16/04/2014 9:53 PM:

he said basically that there will be a job for Adams at the club whatever happens.......I saw theres a role as a janitor going

Sad that you feel the need to abuse our manager who has only been with us for one game.