Sign in to follow this  
NCFCGB10

Away hotel

I was looking to meet a few of the liverpool players this weekend before the game. Does anybody know what hotel they will be staying at or how to find out?

[quote user="NCFCGB10"]I was looking to meet a few of the liverpool players this weekend before the game. Does anybody know what hotel they will be staying at or how to find out?[/quote]Why not do it the old fashioned way, and get a Yellow Pages and a telephone?I reckon Sprowston Manor or Dunston Hall would be your best bet, but they might fancy the Hotel Nelson or the Travelodge up near the Bus Station as who the f*ck would go looking there?

[quote user="NCFCGB10"]I was looking to meet a few of the liverpool players this weekend before the game. Does anybody know what hotel they will be staying at or how to find out?[/quote]

Maids Head. But don''t tell anyone.

I don''t know if I''m allowed to say too much, but we do have fans come in to get stuff signed so it''s no big secret. They''ll be staying over Saturday night but Sunday is when they''ll be signing stuff, usually around lunch time, but as the game is an early kick off I couldn''t give you an exact time to be there.