Sign in to follow this  
pete

Culverhouse

It does seem he has burnt his bridges at Villa, seemingly he and Karsa guilty of bullying the young players. There was no rumours about this at City. I guess will be looking for new job can''t see Lambert leaving Villa with his stock so low therefore the team will be split up. Considered much of City''s success during Lambert reign was down to Cully coaching.

Should we consider Cully in a future management role at City, re Karsa never really understood what his role was at City.

I agree, and so do many others, that much of Lambert''s success could be put down to Cully. Before you start a movement for him as manager, remember two things:

1) We don''t yet know what the trouble at Leicester is all about. Are there some characteristics of Cully which might not be so attractive?

2) I don''t know whether he has ever been a manager, or wants to be. Has he tried and decided it''s not for him?

If you are thinking of him as an assistant, then really there''s not much point in discussing it. Any assistant would either come with, or be chosen by the new manager, whoever he is.

Looks like they have managed to upset everyone from senior players to kitchen staff..I think it''s safe to say neither will be returning to the club.

Also looks like lamberts relationship with culverhouse has come to an abrupt end, can see lambert bringing in a new coach at the end of the season and staying put!

Knowing Lambert he''ll now try and steal Adams and half of our U21 squad...

Sounds very similar to the situation where they tried to avoid paying compensation for Lambert. This time they claim "gross misconduct" against Culverhouse and Karsa in a bit to sack them without paying them off.Cheapskate bunch of crooks.

What''s confusing me though - isn''t Karsa Lamberts brother in law or something? It''d be strange for them to massively fall out wouldn''t it?

[quote user="pete"]Considered much of City''s success during Lambert reign was down to Cully coaching.

Should we consider Cully in a future management role at City.[/quote]A good manager will choose good coaches.  A good coach is no guarantee to be a good manager, the two roles very different.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]Sounds very similar to the situation where they tried to avoid paying compensation for Lambert. This time they claim "gross misconduct" against Culverhouse and Karsa in a bit to sack them without paying them off.Cheapskate bunch of crooks.[/quote]What''s Ian Crook got to do with it?

I understood that Karsa was Lambert''s ex-wife''s brother so maybe if it''s his ex-wife there''s no problem within the family. His job always smelled like a bit of nepotism anyway.