Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

There is hope for RVW

Opta Joe: 2 - After scoring only once in his first 37 Premier League appearances, Connor Wickham has scored twice in 10 minutes. Unlikely.

Could saturday be the day?

Jimmy, I''m hoping after Sunday we can forget about Suarez and say ''RvW - he loves playing Liverpool'' ;). Ricky has had a couple of inspired keepers in front of him this season (as we saw on Saturday) - one day a keeper will have an awful game against us, that is a fact, and hopefully that keeper will be Mignolet...

You say "inspired keepers", that shot againbst Fulham looked to me as though it was straight at the keeper !

[quote user="K Lo"]You say "inspired keepers", that shot againbst Fulham looked to me as though it was straight at the keeper ![/quote]

Reaction shot and reaction save, simple as that.   Good play from both of them. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="K Lo"]You say "inspired keepers", that shot againbst Fulham looked to me as though it was straight at the keeper ![/quote]

[/quote]

K-Lo, what LDC said! ^ Ricky''s time will come, the irony of if he finds his shooting boots in the last 4 games, let''s all hope so :)

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="K Lo"]You say "inspired keepers", that shot againbst Fulham looked to me as though it was straight at the keeper ![/quote]

[/quote]Just a shame his reaction was to kick the ball straight at the keeper.