Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Would you take the role as manager?

Say at the end of this season Adams is appointed not as a permanent manager, but as a coach. Imagine you spoke to Mcnally as he was walking out of Carrow Road and after discussing the future of Norwich City, he says that he wants you to be the next manager. Would you either say no and give him some advice on who to get, or would you take the job?

...and yes...this is a pointless thread

The money would be good but I would imagine being in a pressured situation where I didn''t have the qualifications, knowledge or experience to do a job correctly with 26,000 fans judging my decisions and the local and national press critiquing my performance would be highly stressful and probably not worth the effort. Mind you that didn''t stop Bryan Gunn. Still it''s a no from me.

managers will be lining up to take the role, even more if we survive.

too right I woudl take it.

If I was a manager I would. But I''m just a supporter. But I can think of worse things like being that "fan on the board" that The Trust are after getting. Could you imagine being that and facing the baying mob if an unpopular manager was in situ?!?!?!?

It''s hard enough these days supporting the bloomin'' club let alobe something more responsible....

Glad all I had to do was clean bogs and call bingo[H]

I''d do it. Already been working on a dossier. Tom Cavendish would be my Head Scout, with Seattle Canary in charge of Public Relations and Lake District Canary as the team psychologist.  As a nod to that old inner circle, Nigel can manage the youth team, Tilson can drive the team bus, Purple Canary can run the finances.  Gingerpele can be my assistant, and I Am A Banana will be recalled to act as scapegoat.