Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Dont give up lads

It''s not the size of the dog in the fight, more the size of the fight in the dog............

At least the team fought today, and with that spirit, there is hope

Even if they do go down, we should ask ourselves if we''d have rather survived under Hughton by fluking a couple of draws and results going for us elsewhere, if the price for that success would have been having him as manager for another year?

For me the best result of the season came last Sunday night.

[quote user="50 years a Supporter"]

It''s not the size of the dog in the fight, more the size of the fight in the dog............

At least the team fought today, and with that spirit, there is hope

Even if they do go down, we should ask ourselves if we''d have rather survived under Hughton by fluking a couple of draws and results going for us elsewhere, if the price for that success would have been having him as manager for another year?

For me the best result of the season came last Sunday night.

[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]It could come done to goal difference between us and Fulham. It''s vital that we lose our remaining games by very narrow margins if we cannot get any points from them.[/quote]Hmmm..............with Liverpool next up then Man Utd and Chelsea do you really think that''ll happen ?

I think we have one more big result in us. I''m going to say we will stay up on 35 points by goal difference.

The overriding problem is that you get 0 points for just playing well. You have to score more than the other team and we are simply not capable of doing that. If we are are incredibly lucky we may just scrape a couple of draws but at this stage that''s not enough!!

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 12/04/2014 8:54 PM:

Think your right JF, its not like we''re gonna go 4 games without picking up any points,

A win over Arsenal on the last day will keep us up on GD.

Yes, the arsenal one is gonna be the biggest one out of all of them, or at least the most realistic chance we have to get 3 points. You never know.

agree with the comment about how poor fulham were.

we were not good, and in spite of being disorganised in the middle we were able to create a couple of chance (but that is all) that stockdale suddenly became a prem keeper against.

Do to an idiotic challenge and then shocking defending by about 5 city players fulham score. the game was over then.

All the subsequent fulham chances came from our mistakes - i honestly can see both teams not winning another game this season. Fulham were that pooor

Indeed Zipper. Anyone watching the game would have seen that, Fulham are going to struggle big time if they keep on playing like that.

Don''t go up lads. If you do, you''ll get relegated. Then your games won''t be available on internet streams anymore. Then Brillo and his ilk won''t be able to "support" Norwich any more like they have for the last three seasons. Then Brillo and co will have to support some else instead - Leicester perhap?

The swans have got

Newcastle (A)

Villa (H)

Southampton (H)

Sunderland (A)

They''ll win one of those I would of thought (although i know you can''t predict anything) to have 36 points, which is what everyone is saying will be just enough to survive.

Fulham have

Spurs (A)

Hull (H)

Stoke (A)

Palace (H)

who knows what they''ll get there. The most I can see them getting is 6 points in their home matches.

Bl00dy hell its gonna, be tight between us and Fulham.

If they do get six points, and I recon they may only get four having seen them on Saturday, then we will need four points from four games.

We''re currently averaging just under a point per game, add in the new manager effect and the fact that we have two home games with what will be a fantastic crowd behind us, its still in our hands.