Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Dont give up lads

Its not over yet. fulham were poor today and by the admission of their own manager were lucky to win. There is no guarantee that they will pick up many more points this season.

Our team today looked much better balanced and created plenty of chances. That side is more than capable of picking up a few more points this season which could well be enough.

It''s too late, Hughton should have gone months ago as 99% of people realise. Sadly we have 4 of the most impossible games coming up and I think that''s curtains for us now.

It could come done to goal difference between us and Fulham. It''s vital that we lose our remaining games by very narrow margins if we cannot get any points from them.

I think now its a case of expect the worst and anything more will be a bonus. That Fulham team are poor and are more than capable of throwing it away. We have also shown we are capable of beating the big teams at home. I wouldnt bet against us if it comes down to needing to beat Arsenal on the last day.

don''t give up

you still have us

don''t give up

we don''t need much of anything

don''t give up

''cause somewhere there''s a place

where we belong

rest your head

you worry too much

it''s going to be alright

when times get rough

you can fall back on us

don''t give up

please don''t give up

''got to walk out of here

I can''t take anymore

going to stand on that bridge

keep my eyes down below

whatever may come

and whatever may go

that river''s flowing,that river''s flowing.

Stick your neck out then Brienne..... predict the results of Fulham, Cardiff, and us, put them on here for all of us to see and show us why we should believe.

I agree. We can still do it. We didn''t just lie down and die today like we did under Hughton. We may be able to get the results we need.

You should believe because you are a City fan Juggy.

You saw a much better performance all round today and we did not look like a relegated team.

I feel sorry for you if you have never been in a situation with your back right against the wall and come out and won, let me tell you it feels bloody good!!

Well said Brienne. I thought us Norfolk folk were born fighters and dont give up easy. I would rather get relegated going down with a fight than just roll over with a whimper.

Fulham were poor and we were better than them

You clearly didnt see the game if you are suggesting otherwise.

They were lucky as stated by their manager on SKY after the game.

You are letting your love in with Hughton distort reality.

I suggest younwait for a struggling Div one team to snap him up and go and support them!

Bad result,..but given the paucity of previous displays, that frankly was a revelation ! Thank you Neil Adams, and team, for a performance of guts and played the Norwich way. We were unlucky and it may prove to be too late, but its not over yet. Football is a funny game.That display gives me hope, and after just a week of training (!)  ...if the improvement continues I would be most happy with Adams remaining permanently in charge.

"You should believe because you are a City fan Juggy"Oh right.... yeah that thing, "belief", unfortunately I can still remember Craven Cottage 2005. We were relegated last weekend when we lost to West Brom at home. Today was our chance to pull off the unexpected, we didn''t manage it.

Brienne wrote the following post at 12/04/2014 6:15 PM:

Fulham were poor and we were better than them

You clearly didnt see the game if you are suggesting otherwise.

They were lucky as stated by their manager on SKY after the game.

You are letting your love in with Hughton distort reality.

I suggest younwait for a struggling Div one team to snap him up and go and support them!

--------------------------

Its not that i love hughton (however attractive he is).

The fact is, its the result that matters at this stage of the season. Yet you seem preoccupied with; ''well, at least we played well.''

And we did play well, for the first half, what part do you disagree with. You have no argument (that i can see anyway)

"Spineless"I''d be happy to be proved wrong.And you are welcome to put your money where your mouth is.£10 on Norwich to stay up at 7/4£10 on Fulham to go down at evens£27.50 profit. Easy money right?

There is nothing to deny, I am supporting my team and will be backing them to succeed until it is mathematically impossible for us to stay up. You have already fallen by the wayside but thats your problem not mine!

[quote user="Brienne"]There is nothing to deny, I am supporting my team and will be backing them to succeed until it is mathematically impossible for us to stay up. You have already fallen by the wayside but thats your problem not mine![/quote][Y]