Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

I am starting to get seriously concerned

The binners look increasingly likely to make the playoffs we look dead and buried in the prem. could the worst of all possibilities happen.

It would be really really hard to take if we swapped over next season. We must win Sunday. I would never hear the end of it from my bin dipping colleagues

You end up where you deserve to be in a league so if they go up we go down, so be it, its been coming all season and the board sat on their hands, personally i still dont see Ipshxt going up.

WC is right - if they beat Watford then all their other games look easy for them (including Burnley - who will be on the beach).

I can''t see them getting past Wigan in the play-offs though.

God forbid we go down and they go up.

What a 5h1t season. That (Â¥nt Hughton and our dithering pile of 5h1te of a board have royally done us.

Reckon Ipsh*t will scrape the playoffs, get their seven fans hopes up and then get mullered in the semi-final.   Even if we do go down, wouldn''t mind just for the pleasure of taking six points off them next season.

Once you have seen the Adams managed games Paul''s Ferry, make your comment re players then.

The attitude, style and formation at Fulham was there for all to see and that was just NA having them for four days training. The strikers have been totally shell shocked with the last 12/18 months of the dynamic Hughton and it will take a few games to gain confidence again.

who give''s a shit about ipswich, i have never been interested in them, probably because i don''t know any ipswich fans. if we go down and they go up good luck to them, but why are they concered with us so much ever looked on twtd,

Just puts into context how average the Championship is - last seasons three relegated clubs, who have had plenty of issues to deal with - are in 4th, 5th and 7th, and even Ipswich are sitting in 8th..

They might get the playoffs but i would be shocked if anyone else manages to get promoted via the playoffs other than Wigan, QPR or Derby. Ipswich have some tough games remaining Watford, Bournemouth, Burnley, Sheff W.

Brighton have the best run in Blackpool, Yeovil, N.Forest.