Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Please Dont Boo!!!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Your teeth are offside, your teeth are offsiiiide , Luis Suarez, your teeth are ofside[/quote][:D]

Wouldn''t surprise me if some of our fans started booing if we lost or were losing. Just like how pathetic some of our fans were when they started booing during the game vs West Brom.

It''s nothing to do with being a "true fan" or a better fan, it''s about supporting the team. Yes voice your dissatisfaction at the end of the game, but booing during the game does no-one any good. For the full 90 minutes on Sunday we need to get behind the team and i''m sure the fans will.

Manchester Canary wrote the following post at 18/04/2014 7:43 PM:

Wouldn''t surprise me if some of our fans started booing if we lost or were losing. Just like how pathetic some of our fans were when they started booing during the game vs West Brom

Oh here we go again. Yet another critic of our supporters. It''s a theme on this board for some reason.

Give me strength

Sunday is a big challenge for Norwich supporters. They will be up against a very ebullient and vocal away support.

It is within the gift of the Norwich fans to compete vocally, will they though?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Sunday is a big challenge for Norwich supporters. They will be up against a very ebullient and vocal away support.

It is within the gift of the Norwich fans to compete vocally, will they though?[/quote]

I''ll be doing my bit in the Jarrold, how about you Rudolph?

That''s all we''ve got left to give isn''t it?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]well you''ve really brightened my day[/quote]

Does this mean you have got over the previous manager leaving ? [:P]

So you think fans should boo if we''re losing to Liverpool eh Houston, what a jerk! - Jenkins

No, I didn''t say or imply that. If we''re losing and fighting hard, what kind of fool would boo that?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I don''t know if i''ve got over Hughton leaving tbh Til. I can understand why he was sacked, but why sack him and bring in Adams, to me that just make no sense, especially before the biggest game of the season. Our final 4 matches are against the big teams. With Hughton in charge, generally we''ve done very well against the big teams, (although when we lose, boy do we lose heavily). He always seemed to win the must win games, thus having never been in the relegation zone, but falling nonetheless. The worst thing for me (yes me me me) is that I won''t get to know if he would''ve kept us up or not. I hate it when people say ''you''ve got your head in the sand we would''ve gone down with hughton in charge.'' I cannot agree or disagree, its not a statement that that can be said without looking like a total douche with half a brain. If Adams keeps us up then it was clearly the right decision because we don''t know how chris would''ve done, but its the same the other way too- if we get relegated, then it was the wrong decision.

Houston Canary wrote the following post at 18/04/2014 11:30 PM:

So you think fans should boo if we''re losing to Liverpool eh Houston, what a jerk! - Jenkins

No, I didn''t say or imply that. If we''re losing and fighting hard, what kind of fool would boo that?

Well if you read the thread you may care to reconsider what you said as the implication was that you were supporting booing during the game, hence I called you a jerk.

If you are now changing your position or there was a misunderstanding on your part then fair enough.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 18/04/2014 11:03 PM:

mrs miggins wrote:

well you''ve really brightened my day

Does this mean you have got over the previous manager leaving ?

I think not lol.

Zema''s Tendon ~

Last time you ever posted ANYTHING positive towards Norwich City Football Club on this forum?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]With Hughton in charge, generally we''ve done very well against the big teams, (although when we lose, boy do we lose heavily). He always seemed to win the must win games, thus having never been in the relegation zone, but falling nonetheless. The worst thing for me (yes me me me) is that I won''t get to know if he would''ve kept us up or not. I hate it when people say ''you''ve got your head in the sand we would''ve gone down with hughton in charge.'' I cannot agree or disagree, its not a statement that that can be said without looking like a total douche with half a brain. If Adams keeps us up then it was clearly the right decision because we don''t know how chris would''ve done, but its the same the other way too- if we get relegated, then it was the wrong decision.[/quote]If we stay up with Adams it will not be possible to say whether we would or would not have done so under Hughton. If we get relegated with Adams it will not be possible to say whether we would or would not have gone down under Hughton. At best all that can be said is that if we stay up then sacking Hughton and bringing in Adams was not an obviously wrong decision, and that if we go down it was not an obviously right decision. There are no certainties here no matter what the outcome.

You implied something not there, Tucker. The error is all yours.

I really hate these "you can''t say what would have happened"s. While there is obviously no 100% certainty things would end up differently, there is an almost 100% certainty in the "how we got there" being different. It was already on display last week when we didn''t close up shop after going down 1 at a team that''s made us their red-headed step-child time after time.

It''s on display again as Adams is calling out Liverpool'' s weaknesses in an effort to put doubt in their minds. If we get anything tomorrow, it will be because of the belief instilled by the manager. If we show up ready to fight, it will be because of the manager.

If you think any of thid would have happened at this point under CH, you''re only fooling yourself (and the wrongers who refuse to get off their broken down bandwagon).

If all you have is name calling, you may want to go re-enlist at Range Hill, Jenkins. Middle school is about your level now, so small steps becoming a big boy.

Range Hill? Was that before Lue Peter and after Ewsround or t''other way round?