Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Turn this list upside down!

[quote user="Jenkins"]I hate to see threads like this when we have Neil in place and are facing four very tough games.

What is the point?[/quote]

No one is forced to reply to it...if they didn''t,  it would just disappear down the page.....................

Are you drunk, LDC? Show me where I''m wanting kudos. I hoped against hope that CH would succeed. When it became obvious this was not going to happen, I took no pleasure in that.

The only one I see wanting to be proven anything is you.

Your selective xenophobic comments are amusing to the sober and literate. Are you blind to similar critiques of your bullsht from your fellow countrymen? Why don''t you attack them with ignorant stereotypes about Norfolk the way you try to do with me, you sad,sad man?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Are you drunk, LDC? Show me where I''m wanting kudos. I hoped against hope that CH would succeed. When it became obvious this was not going to happen, I took no pleasure in that.

The only one I see wanting to be proven anything is you.

Your selective xenophobic comments are amusing to the sober and literate. Are you blind to similar critiques of your bullsht from your fellow countrymen? Why don''t you attack them with ignorant stereotypes about Norfolk the way you try to do with me, you sad,sad man?

.[/quote]

You come across as the sad one.   The only reason I bring in the americanisation of your posts  is because I think you are no more American than I am - and if you were American, you probably wouldn''t go around calling everyone who disagrees with you a "loser".    Stop the name calling and talk as if you are a reasonable human being - and do us all a favour and cut out the "winner" and "loser" stuff.  It just makes you look stupid.

Are you on meds? Or did you forget to take them? Your response is pure fantasy. I called YOU a loser, not everyone.

Why don''t you cry about the Norfolkization of the thread? There are plenty of people there who say harsher things about you than I do.

You''ve never even been to the Lake District. That''s what I think. (Rolls eyes)

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Are you on meds? Or did you forget to take them? Your response is pure fantasy. I called YOU a loser, not everyone.

Why don''t you cry about the Norfolkization of the thread? There are plenty of people there who say harsher things about you than I do.

You''ve never even been to the Lake District. That''s what I think. (Rolls eyes)

.[/quote]

There you go again.

Oh, and I''ve answered everyone who questioned me on this thread. 

You''re the one that keeps on replying - so that''s why I am replying back to you.  

Its not rocket science, Houston........

Give it up Houston as Lakey is always right and anybody daring to have a different slant on things to him is then subjected to him having the last word in a desperate attempt to post you into submission. [:D][:P][;)]

You have not answered about your selective xenophobia. Where are your stereotypes about the people of Norfolk who belittle your idiocy?

Change your diapers, old man.

Give it up Houston as Lakey is always right and anybody daring to have a different slant on things to him is then subjected to him having the last word in a desperate attempt to post you into submission. [:D][:P][;)

HAH! ↑↑↑↑↑ :-D

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Are you really that bitter Wiz? His comments were stupid. Misguided. But really not worth him getting sacked for and not worth him not getting a job here if he were the right man for the job. If you''ve really taken what he said so personally that too me suggests you have some serious deeper lying issues.[/quote]

Too damn right I have deep rooted issues GP, its called muscular dystrophy which according to scum Hoddle is all my own fault because of a previous life I led!

That was an evil and wicked thing to say.

God forbid you ever step into my world mate but if you did you''d see the issue slightly differently I''d wager.

[/quote]

And my brother has digeorge syndrome. You''re not the only person with problems Wiz.

And while it was stupid it is rather pointless because who actually believes in reincarnation? Even if you do, still don''t see a huge issue with his comments, if anything it actually makes some sense. Why do you have a to suffer with your disability? My brother? The many many others?

I am honestly bemused as to why you take such offence to this comment even if you are a firm believer of reincarnation. It''s just a stupid comment, in no way evil and wicked.

Well said GP.

Why Houston do you need to throw abuse, its not clever you know......

Like the little bit of stirring coming in from Tilly.......

Oh, and the OP was? ....losty in stream of Pinkunboardcrap as per usual....now lets all join hands and pray for a win tomorrow!!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Give it up Houston as Lakey is always right and anybody daring to have a different slant on things to him is then subjected to him having the last word in a desperate attempt to post you into submission. [:D][:P][;)

HAH! ↑↑↑↑↑ :-D[/quote]

Take a look back - if you can be bothered - my first reply to Houston was to ask him a question about what manager he would choose - a footballing question.      Reply?   "A$$wipe".    Now forgive for being a bit churlish, but does give me the moral high ground.   So everything that followed was a result of him being crass, and unpleasant.   People can have their different slants but of they present them in an insulting and uncivilised way, then they deserve whatever I or anyone else can throw at them.

No one is forced to reply to it...if they didn''t, it would just disappear down the page.....................

We don''t need it at the moment and I am surprised that you started it.

Didn''t see you start many like this when Hughton was in charge!

What''s the agenda here, we have a manager GET BEHIND HIM!

You tell great half thru the, ldc.

You claimed all you did was report a betting line, but you did much more than that. It was the "more than that" for which you''ve been ridiculed by plenty of others.

I didnt say who I would pick because I don''t know enough about most of the candidates to offer a legitimate opinion. There are a few I wouldn''t be automatically opposed to like Sherwood and Warnock (although I despised him when he was at Sheffield).

And why don''t you trash the people of Norfolk who ridicule you the way you trash Americans? My guess is you thought you''d start a populist bandwagon of ignorant anti-Americanism but that failed, and you''re too gutless to hold the fine people of Norfolk to the same low standard because you won''t get any support and certainly a much more vitriolic response.

What say you, old man?

[quote user="Jenkins"]

We don''t need it at the moment and I am surprised that you started it.

Didn''t see you start many like this when Hughton was in charge!

What''s the agenda here, we have a manager GET BEHIND HIM![/quote]

I have been posting in support of  Adams on other threads, thank you.     This is nothing to do with for or against Adams.   

Incidentally, if - as I have been told - on many occasions - that what we read on here doesn''t have any effect on the pitch - why would you or anybody be worried about what is said on here?    I''ve lost count of the times I''ve been told its ridiculous to say that what is said on this board can affect things negatively - but since Adams is in charge suddenly we are told we have to be positive because it can help us over the line..............I''VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS!  

[quote user="Houston Canary"]And while it was stupid it is rather pointless because who actually believes in reincarnation?

Uhmmmm, about a billion Hindus?

.[/quote]
Well Wiz isn''t on of them. And neither is Hoddle.

So why, seeing as you have started so many threads over the last couple of years, have you all of a sudden started threads about new managers to replace our existing one?

It''s a reasonable question.

[quote user="Jenkins"]So why, seeing as you have started so many threads over the last couple of years, have you all of a sudden started threads about new managers to replace our existing one?

It''s a reasonable question.[/quote]

Its a betting site.   I stumbled on while looking at bets for Sunday it and was surprised at some of the names on it.    It seemed worth posting - after all there has been quite alot of speculation has there not?     If Hughton had been in charge still I would have thought the same thing - the names at the top of the list are not inspiring and hardly worth thinking about.  As we have Adams now the same thing applies.   The names at the top of the list are still uninspiring.

Now stop seeing conspiracy theories, or you''ll end up like City 1st...........

[quote user="lake district canary"]

N Worthington

12/1                            

[/quote]Where''s Howard Wilkinson?  Nigel Clough?  Gus Uhlenbeek?  Kaiser Soze? 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jenkins"]So why, seeing as you have started so many threads over the last couple of years, have you all of a sudden started threads about new managers to replace our existing one? It''s a reasonable question.[/quote]

Its a betting site.   I stumbled on while looking at bets for Sunday it and was surprised at some of the names on it.    It seemed worth posting - after all there has been quite alot of speculation has there not?     If Hughton had been in charge still I would have thought the same thing - the names at the top of the list are not inspiring and hardly worth thinking about.  As we have Adams now the same thing applies.   The names at the top of the list are still uninspiring.

Now stop seeing conspiracy theories, or you''ll end up like City 1st...........

[/quote]

Had the previous manager still been in charge my money is on you not starting this thread Lakey.

it really depends which league we are in, completely different options. In prem bielsa was my first choice but given his imminent appointment elsewhere, tuchel, laudrup or ragnick would be nice. Guidolin too Of the "uk" based options rosler is the stand out name.

Down in the championship and its a different ball game, its more a matter of luck as with lambert, finding the manager that just clicks; but the favs on the bookies list make more sense, Lennon, Howe, dysche, or clough.