Sign in to follow this  
#

The 'Lets Back Adams' thread.

Please only sign if you do.

I''m backing Neil.[Y]

Whats the point of your thread (as if I didn''t know) Wiz?I don''t see anyone not backing him.

[quote user="Wiz"]Please only sign if you do.

I''m backing Neil.[Y][/quote]

Ha!  I remember just after Peter Grant was appointed Wiz''s signature read "I''m backing Peter, he has a plan". A few weeks later it was "Grant out". [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]Please only sign if you do.

Ha!  I remember just after Peter Grant was appointed Wiz''s signature read "I''m backing Peter, he has a plan". A few weeks later it was "Grant out". [:$]

[/quote]

As I suspected point scoring is more important to your kind then publicly backing Adams.

I''ll publically back Adams all the way today, but this in no way prevents me from deciding at a later date that he''s not the man for the job at which point I will start a vitriolic hate campaign which includes an insulting name and a denigration of all he achieved here for us as a player [y]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]Please only sign if you do.

[/quote]

As I suspected point scoring is more important to your kind then publicly backing Adams.[/quote]

At least you admit I did have a point Wiz. [;)] [:D]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I''ll publically back Adams all the way today, but this in no way prevents me from deciding at a later date that he''s not the man for the job at which point I will start a vitriolic hate campaign which includes an insulting name and a denigration of all he achieved here for us as a player [y][/quote][:D]

I really wanted a fancy dan furriner, to bring us exotic tictacs ..but if Adams carries on improving the team like between WBA & Fulham, I''m backing our man all the way. Like to think the youth FA cup (although only kids footy) is a major feather in his cap. If he''s tactically progressive, positive, flexible, inspirational, successful, then.Neil Adams is definitely the man I want in charge. The best candidate could be right under our noses.

I remember a time when you supported our previous manager Wiz!

Not sure why we need this thread to be honest, because there hasnt been anything but support for Neil Adams on this board since his appointment.

Supporting him though, doesnt mean suggestions cannot be made relating to other potential options should he not succeed or be released by the club from the position at the end of the season, he too would understand that I''m sure, and would have indeed been part of such conversations himself when in the media during the times of change at the club previously.

So, my guess is that if we now go on to lose the next few fixtures, we will see wiz and some other posters come out with a predictable hate campaign, even perhaps a picture of Neil Adams in a clowns outfit............and then personally abuse those who dare support him........  

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]So, my guess is that if we now go on to lose the next few fixtures, we will see wiz and some other posters come out with a predictable hate campaign, even perhaps a picture of Neil Adams in a clowns outfit............and then personally abuse those who dare support him........  [/quote]Huzzah! [:D]

We have to back him. There is no other prospect. Anyone who doesn''t, must surely prefer relegation to survival.

There is another reason. It is difficult to see anyone else coming in and reinvigorating a downcast team and get them playing better than they have played this season. So it''s Adams or relegation, and so far the signs are that he will get them playing to greater purpose.

Whether he will get the manager''s job permanently, is another matter. It will be a tall order to achieve an escape from relegation, and even if he does achieve it, it doesn''t guarantee him the job. So far, I have to say, I personally have been impressed by what he has said and done, but he has another four games before a decision has to be made about his future.

Typical Wiz post, moronic. Who wouldn''t? Only utter twa7s like Wiz are the one''s who suddenly turn and end up posting thread upon thread to rid a manager. Two faced idiot whom the club would be far better off without his support.

Sod off Wiz and your sudden backing of our club!!!!

"Pitchforks  Torches": Typical Wiz post, moronic. Who wouldn''t? Only utter twa7s like Wiz are the one''s who suddenly turn and end up posting thread upon thread to rid a manager. Two faced idiot whom the club would be far better off without his support.

Sod off Wiz and your sudden backing of our club!!!!

Hilarious tripe per usual.[:D]

I am backing Neyul too, its too big a game not too.

But which idiots are not, whether they sign on here or not?

A big defeat and too many fickles will change to adamsouters

[quote user="morty"]Nope, pretty factual, as it stands....
[/quote]

Is he your brother mortia?............that makes two rabid tools now.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Nope, pretty factual, as it stands....[/quote]

[/quote]Because I have agreed with something someone said we must be related?Right.And if I insult you back, will you hit the report button, as always?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Nope, pretty factual, as it stands....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Because I have agreed with something someone said we must be related?

Right.

And if I insult you back, will you hit the report button, as always?
[/quote]

NEVER HAVE......NEVER WILL.