Sign in to follow this  
jon tassa

Its me again

id like to wish you good luck in staying up i am a very dissapointed albion fan but still believe that we can stay up

if we dont id like norwich to stay up just for the memories on match of the day and superb goals comebacks etc

all i can say is that if norwich stay up im sure you will have enough ability to go even further and make yourself someone like birmingham who you know will stay up in the prem

good luck anyway

yours truly

jon tassa

cheers john!

Good luck thou, hopefully palace will fail as they have Arsenal and Man U to play yet.

Hallo Jon,

Don''t take this the wrong way but we really need you to go down to make sure we stay up.

However, if we do fail I hope you stay up as that should mean Southampton go down.

Mark .Y.

(from Fareham, just next to Portsmouth !!) 

Very nice of you, cheers. A Charlton fan said something similar on the radio yesterday. I am a bit worried about Palace now, and Southampton and you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon,

Thank you. I''ve got to admit, Robson has worked miracles with WBA. I doubt that we - if in your position - could have clawed our way back into the dog fight if bottom after so long.

You should be very proud,

Andrew

[quote]cheers john! Good luck thou, hopefully palace will fail as they have Arsenal and Man U to play yet.[/quote]

AJ What fixture list are you looking at,

Crystal Palace play;

Newcastle A, (0pts) Southampton H, (3pts) & finish with

Charlton A (1pt)

[quote]AJ What fixture list are you looking at, Crystal Palace play; Newcastle A, (0pts) Southampton H, (3pts) & finish with Charlton A (1pt)[/quote]

obviously a wrong one!

appologies!

Hi Jonna,

Thanks for that it makes a huge change from the normal stuff we get on here from supporters of other clubs (gimps).

Good luck to you as well, may the best team win..........