Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Palace

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]You can always rely on the Nelson gang for a bit of ''invention'' to stir things up.

The first annual Nelson Numpties awards will be coming soon. Who will be on the red carpet in hopeful anticipation of receiving one of these soon to be prestigious awards?[/quote]Depends, when are you next coming there?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]You can always rely on the Nelson gang for a bit of ''invention'' to stir things up. The first annual Nelson Numpties awards will be coming soon. Who will be on the red carpet in hopeful anticipation of receiving one of these soon to be prestigious awards?[/quote]

And as sure as night follows day up pops the Butlers side kick who can always be relied upon to assist in all matters concerning big bad Bob. Now really Crafty you should heed what he said about keeping on topic. Call me old fashioned but it appears you are the one on the stir old boy with this post.

Now as for this '' invention'' as you put it Crafty maybe you could tell me what exactly you mean by that ? Unlike some I do not believe in guesswork and estimations which when questioned over then run for the hills. What I said was based on fact.

Blimey! Whatever''s been going on here[:O] Looks like Butler''s been on nights and Crafty''s got the early turn. I wonder if it''s Tangie or Cluck on afternoons....

Keeping up Tilly''s Easter theme it does appear that the cocks have crowed many times since he highlighted the first denial[;)]

Anyway, as per usual double standards have been applied because I happily posted many times about Pulis and Palis something it seems, despite his crowing on the subject, the Butler ommited to do[:P]

[quote user="Evil morty"]Oh look, a group of grown men arguing like children. Bless.[/quote]

So says the poster copying a user name and avatar.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]You can always rely on the Nelson gang for a bit of ''invention'' to stir things up. The first annual Nelson Numpties awards will be coming soon. Who will be on the red carpet in hopeful anticipation of receiving one of these soon to be prestigious awards?[/quote]

And as sure as night follows day up pops the Butlers side kick who can always be relied upon to assist in all matters concerning big bad Bob. Now really Crafty you should heed what he said about keeping on topic. Call me old fashioned but it appears you are the one on the stir old boy with this post.

Now as for this '' invention'' as you put it Crafty maybe you could tell me what exactly you mean by that ? Unlike some I do not believe in guesswork and estimations which when questioned over then run for the hills. What I said was based on fact.

[/quote]

Of course the Brothers Grimm reference was totally innocent and on topic you old duffer.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Blimey! Whatever''s been going on here[:O] Looks like Butler''s been on nights and Crafty''s got the early turn. I wonder if it''s Tangie or Cluck on afternoons....

Keeping up Tilly''s Easter theme it does appear that the cocks have crowed many times since he highlighted the first denial[;)]

Anyway, as per usual double standards have been applied because I happily posted many times about Pulis and Palis something it seems, despite his crowing on the subject, the Butler ommited to do[:P]

[/quote]

As night follows day the nutter turns up with more buddyesque bull sh*t.

Say what you like Tilly and Eddie, but at least they can work out how to quote a post properly.[:)]

Come on Crafty don''t be shy and please explain what your '' invention '' reference was all about.

Will you be sending a representative to receive your award Crafty but it would be good if you could make it as the ''sozzled old trout'' herself has agreed to do the presentation ? [:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgoMdrvaPJg

And people wonder why I''m critical of the content on this message board. Any attempt at intelligent discussion just gets met with abuse on here rather than a logical argument. This message board is a sad reflection of humanity -its hardly surprising that Norfolk has a reputation for poor education standards and inbreeding if this message board is anything to go by.

[quote user="T"]-its hardly surprising that Norfolk has a reputation for poor education standards and inbreeding...[/quote]Why on earth would you want to mix with people who demean our county in such a way?  You obviously have a poor choice of friends.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="T"]-its hardly surprising that Norfolk has a reputation for poor education standards and inbreeding...[/quote]Why on earth would you want to mix with people who demean our county in such a way?  You obviously have a poor choice of friends.[/quote]

Indeed Lapps. What an absolute dickhead.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]"He played 26 won 6 drew 7 and lost 13. 25pts. Using his current ppg ratio he would finish a whole season on 36 points. I''d love that ATM. Unbeaten in half his games? Is it that bad?"

You cant really use a ppg ratio that excludes games against the top 4 and then extrapolate from it a projected level of performance against those top clubs. Adams wont reach 36 points, but its seriously misguided to suggest thats what Hughton was on course to achieve using that as a rationale[/quote]

Why is it any more misguided than using it to project Sunderland''s points tally?[/quote]

Not seeing as Sunderland have form against the big boys.

If only we got poyet

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]"He played 26 won 6 drew 7 and lost 13. 25pts. Using his current ppg ratio he would finish a whole season on 36 points. I''d love that ATM. Unbeaten in half his games? Is it that bad?"

You cant really use a ppg ratio that excludes games against the top 4 and then extrapolate from it a projected level of performance against those top clubs. Adams wont reach 36 points, but its seriously misguided to suggest thats what Hughton was on course to achieve using that as a rationale[/quote]

Why is it any more misguided than using it to project Sunderland''s points tally?[/quote]

Not seeing as Sunderland have form against the big boys.

If only we got poyet[/quote]

You''d have sacked him before today though CUSDP - his win% is unacceptable for a Prem manager and his recent run of form - not having won a game for more than two months would have left him in the dole queue.

You can''t have it all ways.

;-)

[quote user="T"]And people wonder why I''m critical of the content on this message board. Any attempt at intelligent discussion just gets met with abuse on here rather than a logical argument. This message board is a sad reflection of humanity -its hardly surprising that Norfolk has a reputation for poor education standards and inbreeding if this message board is anything to go by.[/quote]Yep, agreed, I try to post logical arguments but you can only reply with abuse like the above.  It would seem education standards in Suffolk are badly lacking.

Usual culprits who just continual dish out abuse with no experience, training or qualifications ably demonstrating my point yet again. Glad I had the good sense to get out and then you would know exactly what I was talking about. This message board is not a very attractive window into the mindset such as it is of Norfolk people.

This message board is fine. It''s not perfect but I doubt there''s a football message board anywhere that is. The vast majority of posters on this thread have debated Pulis seriously. Some have just trolled the thread but you can always ignore them if you want to.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Will you be sending a representative to receive your award Crafty but it would be good if you could make it as the ''sozzled old trout'' herself has agreed to do the presentation ? [:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgoMdrvaPJg

[/quote]

I can assure you s he won''t be there although her name might appear in ''lights'' just to keep the nutter happy.