Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Bassong, Olsson, Guiterrez, Bunn

Four players who are likely to put a second Premier League relegation on their CV this season.Out of 8 players at the club who had Premier League experience before joining us, 4 have been relegated from this league.Apparently we needed Premier League experience, and this is what Hughton brought (all 8 players signed by Hughton!). I''m not so sure, where are the leaders in this bunch?BunnBassong TurnerGutierrezElmanderGarridoOlssonYoboI honestly wouldn''t care if all except Turner left this summer. Probably unrealistic to sell two left backs, so one of Garrido or Olsson will probably stay, but are these the players that have stood up to be counted for us this season?When Lambert left, was it really players with "Premier League experience" that we needed? History has shown us that clubs fail when they begin to fill their squads with overrated and overpaid journeymen at the expense of their promoted squads. Are we really happier with Gutierrez, Elmander, and Garrido then we would have been with Surman, Martin, and Tierney?Sorry but Norwich fans, myself included, all bought into the Premier League hype and lost sight of what we were - which was a close knit team of players who gave 100% for the shirt, who thrived on being the underdog and proving people wrong. Now we have got a bunch of passionless journeymen who care more about being on Premier League wages and will all probably be on the look out to join any club who can keep them on match of the day.Shove your "Premier League experience" up your backside.

Good post - often a said you can have a good team without great players. Unity and effort goes a long way.

Juggy old son, are you bipolar?http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3098144/ShowPost.aspx[quote user="Juggy"]Must get behind Adams and the team for just 5 games. He''s a caretaker manager

and his mission is very simple.... try and lift, organise and motivate a

team of players to try and get the 3 or 4 points that we need to stay

in this division before probably stepping back down to his previous role

to make room for Lennon or Mackay.Time for the players to show us what they are made of. [/quote]Surely even you can manage "just 5 games"?  Oh no, reckon not.

They will have my support at Carrow Road.You aren''t one of those people who think that pinkun forum posts are making us lose games are you? Thought that was only Lake District Canary.

It just shows a fragility in your character that you need to be starting threads like this on the eve of such a huge game for us.

Well as you ask

Bunn - he hasn''t played

Bassong - not often enough

Turner - yes

Gutierrez - no, get rid

Elmander - no, get rid

Garrido - hasn''t played

Olsson - yes

Yobo - not really

i.e. I''d like to keep Turner and Olsson please.