Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Liverpool At Sprowston Manor

Waited for the team bus to arrive at the Manor to my surprise no sturidge also no Suarez got off the coach perhaps clutching at straws he could be injured as well After todays results we need a bit of luck OTBC

Can someone go round and set the fire alarms off at 2am, 3am,4am and 5am please?Oh and whoever is cooking breakfast, just forget to cook the sausages and bacon properly and serve it raw. [:D]

steal the kit''s so they have to play in our white one. at least we might see some goals in it for a change.

Huck6 are you sure you saw every player get off the coach? I think somehow he suarez will be running around.

I just someones pics on fb. and there kids havin there pics done wiv the Liverpool players in there hotel.

Definately a Suarez pic, no Sturridge pic tho.

[quote user="Hucks6"]Waited for the team bus to arrive at the Manor to my surprise no sturidge also no Suarez got off the coach perhaps clutching at straws he could be injured as well After todays results we need a bit of luck OTBC[/quote]

You didn''t see Suarez cos he dived off the bus practising for tomorrow.

[quote user="iwansnorwich"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlmleyvIAAAKDHF.jpg:large

suarez travelled[/quote]  That''s a nice looking bag he''s carrying his flask in. My mum has one similar.