Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

A good day......

A great day possible tomorrow - and if we somehow win, it will be.Who are going to be our heroes?RVW - a great day to get a goal Hooper - a great day to find his form againSnodgrass - a good day to get a free-kick on target (or an early cross......)Redmond - a good day to find his formRuddy - a great day to have a good match and keep yet another clean sheet.And so it goes on.Fer - a good day to show his classTurner - good day to get a goal from a corner.Howson - a good day to get some shots on targetEtc Etc

We have good players.  

I look at the next four matches and see four possible wins.   Liverpool  is the first of them - and we need a day to remember and a match that will go some way to redressing the balance of our season.   Enjoy the match tomorrow if you are going - it could just be one of those days that people will remember - for all the right reasons.  

Something to get excited about - isn''t it? [:^)]

Although im not his biggest fan, I think Snodgrass could well be our key player tomorrow. Were we for instance to get a free kick and go 1-0 up, some heroic defending, bodies on the line for the cause, a win is not impossible. Snoddy free-kick - I can see it. Badly need the opening goal. Get that and we have a chance

I''ll have a bottle of whatever Lakey''s been drinking tonight.

Indeed. It is a time where heroes could rise and legends could be forged.
Or we''ll get beat as expected.
Either way, I''ll be backing them to the end.
OTBC

Johnson - a good day to be left sitting firmly on the bench.

RVW - a good day to be left sitting firmly in the stand.

Snodgrass - a good day to be sitting sulking on the turf.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Who are going to be our heroes?

RVW - a great day to get a goal
Hooper - a great day to find his form again
Snodgrass - a good day to get a free-kick on target (or an early cross......)
Redmond - a good day to find his form
Ruddy - a great day to have a good match and keep yet another clean sheet.
And so it goes on.
Fer - a good day to show his class
Turner - good day to get a goal from a corner.
Howson - a good day to get some shots on target

I look at the next four matches and see four possible wins. 

[/quote]

I think what you have said Lakey about Hooper, Redmond, Fer, Turner and Ruddy also applies to RVW and as for your last sentence I nearly choked on my Weetabix.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]A good day for burglars in the Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft areas as all them plastic scousers will be heading to FCR.

[/quote]

But aren''t they the burglars anyway?[:D]

A great day Saturday 19th April to see the very best and the very bad demonstrations of sportsmanship in the Premier League.1 . Congratulations given to Spurs keeper by Fulham striker after his fabulous effort on goal had been saved. 2. The aggression towards the Match Officials by the Chelsea Coaching Staff and the very doubtful remarks by their Manager after the match ? a touch of sarcasm me thinks.

I hate well meaning threads like this ruined by the self elected comedians on here.

Well said to the OP.[Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

I hate well meaning threads like this ruined by the self elected comedians on here.

[/quote]You can walk out any time you like, old son.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

You can walk out any time you like, old son.

[/quote]

And let people like you win?..............no chance Chops.

Who''s this "Chops" people keep rattling on about?  I remember some daft old sod called "Jimbo Canary" making the same claim...Seem to remember him writing some panto or other.  Wasn''t much good.  Anything else?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Who''s this "Chops" people keep rattling on about?  I remember some daft old sod called "Jimbo Canary" making the same claim...

Seem to remember him writing some panto or other.  Wasn''t much good.  Anything else?

[/quote]

Never try to kid a kidder son.[;)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Who''s this "Chops" people keep rattling on about?  I remember some daft old sod called "Jimbo Canary" making the same claim...Seem to remember him writing some panto or other.  Wasn''t much good.  Anything else?

[/quote]

Never try to kid a kidder son.[;)]

[/quote]I''m old enough to be your older brother, "son".