Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

What will Brendan say to Neil before the game ?

Here is what Brendan will say to his team...`be careful lads these canaries have got the right `ump, they are going down and Ipswich are going up`.

[quote user="JB"]Here is what Brendan will say to his team...`be careful lads these canaries have got the right `ump, they are going down and Ipswich are going up`.[/quote]The only people who believe that are the binners themselves.....Back to your council tip binboy.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="JB"]Here is what Brendan will say to his team...`be careful lads these canaries have got the right `ump, they are going down and Ipswich are going up`.[/quote]

The only people who believe that are the binners themselves.....

Back to your council tip binboy.
[/quote]

That''s not exactly true Lapp

They have been UP S**T creek for sometime now

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="JB"]Here is what Brendan will say to his team...`be careful lads these canaries have got the right `ump, they are going down and Ipswich are going up`.[/quote]

The only people who believe that are the binners themselves.....

Back to your council tip binboy.
[/quote]

That''s not exactly true Lapp

They have been UP S**T creek for sometime now

[/quote]back to the subject please girls

"Still as we agreed? Good… We go easy for 85 minutes, you fail to score - then we grab a late goal - You look good, i get the points - perfect."

Shortly followed by Rodgers to dugout "You were right - he believed me LOLZ, owe you a fiver!"

"Hey, you there, Adams! I am Brendan Rodgers, I am the elite manager of Liverpool FC.......You are about to receive a damn good thrashing in the sport that is called football.....I have a large portrait of myself in my home......I bet you haven''t a large portrait of yourself Neil Adams......because you only manage a ''two-bit rag tag and bobtail ickle football team''.......Now, from the onset of the first whistle at kick-off, I suggest that you, your ineffective coaching staff and your inexpensive substitutes, remain seated for the duration of the trouncing that you will suffer - and is about to unfold before you. Be aware that resistance will be futile. I want no distractions whilst I stand suited and booted with an air of supreme arrogance - and conduct the total annihilation of an inferior squad that is just an annoying fly to be swatted"......  

"Your ickle club''s support shall also remain silent and seated in this ridiculously small ''amphitheatre'' until the final whistle, so as not to attempt to drown out the true and loyal Red''s support that follow the visiting club - that is very soon to be crowned ''Champion''s of the English Premiership!''....."

"Take your seat in your losers dugout Neil Adams, be entertained, be amazed - and then be completely humbled as my Gladiator''s slay the peasants that dare to attempt and stall our ascent to victory and to our forthcoming appointment as.....Premiership Champions Elect!"

"Be gone Adams, and just be thankful that you are able to witness a footballing lesson......You may bow and tug your forelock towards me and the vising dugout at fulltime....I then must prepare what I must say to the eager media and MOTD 2.....Life can be so difficult at times when you''re an utter and complete success"....     

Hi Neil, delighted on your appointment and in particular to see that Wiz has started a thread on the Pink-un message board backing you......ooh I wish I had that level of support at Anfield.............

You''re so poor we have to pretend your Milan to motivate ourselves!