Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

pathetic

Our most important game of the season and Bradley Johnson allows Sterlling to walk past him and Turner turns his back on the ball. Disgusting.

Worst team in the league, won''t be surprised to see us finish bottom. Can''t defend & can''t score, awful.

The second was worse. Ball watching instead of marking Suarez. Other than defending like park footballers the team have given Liverpool a game.

Players worth £1-2 million in poorly funded lower premier league team out-played by £10 million plus player in title contending team shocker.

To be fair Liverpool have ripped apart every team in the Premier League recently including Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd.That said we are amazingly naive in some of our football.And i am still struggling to see why Hooper was picked ahead of RVW.

To be fair, I''m not sure Turner did turn his back ..I think he was trying to block the anticipated cross goal shot.

More worrying was just the acres of space we gave them through out the first 15 mins

Let''s look on the bright side...we got better after that!

whoareyou?To be fair Liverpool have ripped apart every team in the Premier League recently including Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd.That said we are amazingly naive in some of our football.And i am still struggling to see why Hooper was picked ahead of RVW.

--------------------------------
Considering how much they both bring to the team, I''m honestly surprised Morris wasn''t given a go. He literally could do no worse.