Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Team news

[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"][quote user="iron_stan"]yet again are playing our quickest brightest right footed talent on the left hand side and up against the England right backPLAY HIM ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE UP AGAINST FLANAGHAN FFS!absolutely mindless[/quote]I agree but the reason for that is we set up to allow for Snodgrass on the right cos he''s cr@p on the left.  If we must play him we need to swap the wingers a lot more often to change things up.[/quote]

ive been saying it all season, drop snodgrass or play him in the hole, weve done the same thing all season and it does.not.workits why our strikers dont get any service

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"][quote user="iron_stan"]yet again are playing our quickest brightest right footed talent on the left hand side and up against the England right backPLAY HIM ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE UP AGAINST FLANAGHAN FFS!absolutely mindless[/quote]I agree but the reason for that is we set up to allow for Snodgrass on the right cos he''s cr@p on the left.  If we must play him we need to swap the wingers a lot more often to change things up.[/quote]

ive been saying it all season, drop snodgrass or play him in the hole, weve done the same thing all season and it does.not.workits why our strikers dont get any service

[/quote]I completely agree.

Hughton would''ve won this game....
[img]http://www.impermium.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Troll.png[/img]

All is not lost, I have it on good authority that Nutty Nigel is getting out the clappers for the second half...

So what can we do? I would follow Iron Stan''s idea and bring Murphy on for Howson and play: Johnson and Fer in the holding role, with Murphy on the left, Redmond on the right (swapping around regularly) and Snodgrass through the middle behind Hooper.

Does anyone think we will score again this season?

Hughton has drained all the confidence and spark out of Hooper and RVW. Watch them smack in the goals next season for their new clubs.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Does anyone think we will score again this season?

Hughton has drained all the confidence and spark out of Hooper and RVW. Watch them smack in the goals next season for their new clubs.[/quote]Keep these comments coming.  This and the Hooper one on the other thread... priceless!

Well we just scored lol. This football is a million times better than the diatribe CH had us play. We''d have more points by now if we fought in all our previous games this way.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Bad pass by BJ, awful in fact. But Fer is a lazy sack of sh*t. I cannot wait to see the back of him.[/quote]

Can''t help feeling this is a tad unfair.  Sterling would rip threw most players with his pace and possibly the quickest in this league.  The bad play happened way earlier by Johnson and others because we turned attack into defence ... again.

I don''t disagree, but Fer was meant to be the recipient, and instead of sprinting after him, or trying to read that the weight of the ball was too light, he just bent over and gave up and let Sterling run away. Pathetic.

Yes Seattle, as you say:you can please some of the people all the time, and all the people some

of the time. But never can you please all of the people all of the time.

Result wasn''t really ever in doubt but that was more like it... have a go hero time... shame they couldn''t nick a draw but I''m suitably proud of the lads for that second half performance.

Gutsy play til the final whistle, and with teams maybe on early vacation when we play them, we should get some more points this season, but will that be enough?

So sad we waited until April to change manager and approach.

This just proves we should have changed our manager earlier. Board must take a long hard look at themselves