Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Team news

I must confess i don''t like this continuous flitting between Hooper and RVW.Pick one and let him start for 3 games at least.

#NCFC team v @LFC: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson; Johnson; Howson, Fer; Snodgrass; Redmond, Hooper.

subs v @LFC: Bunn (GK), van Wolfswinkel, Gutierrez, Garrido, R Bennett, Tettey, Josh Murphy.

[quote user="rock bus"]#NCFC team v @LFC: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson; Johnson; Howson, Fer; Snodgrass; Redmond, Hooper.

subs v @LFC: Bunn (GK), van Wolfswinkel, Gutierrez, Garrido, R Bennett, Tettey, Josh Murphy.[/quote]

Don''t understand why Tettey isn''t playing.   

Not sure I agree either.. Guess maybe just added grit from Johnson?

Johnson been in press this week so guess he knew he was playing, did like his comment about getting in Liverpool players faces and messing things up a bit, which I agree with. Somehow we have to disturb their smooth football style

[quote user="rock bus"]Not sure I agree either.. Guess maybe just added grit from Johnson?

Johnson been in press this week so guess he knew he was playing, did like his comment about getting in Liverpool players faces and messing things up a bit, which I agree with. Somehow we have to disturb their smooth football style[/quote]

I''m sure we can do that.  I just hope Johnson has his passing boots on, or we will have to keep repeating the disturbance for the full 90 minutes.  

Interesting semi-colons give away the formation.....

Looks like we are playing 4-1-2-1-2.

So Johnson in the vital role spreading play in front of the defense :S I guess another ton of passes at some appalling success ratio again today.

Snodgrass behind a front 2 of Redmond and Hooper.

Well, I hope it works, but don''t see it.

Norwich City: Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson, Johnson, Howson, Fer, Snodgrass, Redmond, Hooper.Subs: Bunn, Bennett, Garrido, Gutierrez, Tettey, Murphy, van Wolfswinkel.Liverpool: Mignolet, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Johnson, Gerrard (c), Allen, Lucas, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez.Subs: Jones, Toure, Agger, Cissokho, Alberto, Moses, Aspas.

Not liking this line up but we''ll soon find out - first 10 minutes will be key. Strangle play and we could go for a goal less draw but I can''t see City keeping out the ''pool for 90 mins.

Our only chances are likey to come from set play - so why the fluck can we not deliver a decent ball... EVER?

yet again are playing our quickest brightest right footed talent on the left hand side and up against the England right backPLAY HIM ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE UP AGAINST FLANAGHAN FFS!absolutely mindless

You could get an HGV to do a 3 point turn in all the space we are giving them... amateur hour as usual. Liverpool totally in charge and will just step up a gear now and gain and pick us off... no chance today - pipe dream if anyone thought otherwise.

Terrible formation, which has now changed,  terrible team selection. Both our Right backs, Martin and Whittaker struggle at this level and we play them both.Martin is not very good at central defense... Backup at best.  Can we clear that up once and for all???

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Not to knock our boy, but Redmond could take a lesson from Sterling in how to strike a ball.[/quote]maybe if we played him in the right position we might get better resuls

[quote user="iron_stan"]yet again are playing our quickest brightest right footed talent on the left hand side and up against the England right backPLAY HIM ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE UP AGAINST FLANAGHAN FFS!absolutely mindless[/quote]I agree but the reason for that is we set up to allow for Snodgrass on the right cos he''s cr@p on the left.  If we must play him we need to swap the wingers a lot more often to change things up.