Sign in to follow this  
Iwan Roberts Dentist

end of the world!!!

Why are some fans acting like this is the end of the world?

For the first time in a long time we are playing with determination and heart, and have a real chance of staying up if we play our last 3 games like we played today. I am atleased proud of our team giving a real go at surivival, even if we are relegated what is so bad about that?

Some of the best times Ive had as a Norwich fan was when we were in the championship, the anticapation that we could win any game, that every game was a battle and the fun of a promotion campaign.

I believe we have a talented young manager , some good core first team players (I don''t expect many to leave if we go down) and some very promising young players. If we can add some good championship players I believe we can come straight back up , we also get to bin the scum along the way as well.

I know we would all love to stay in the premiership, but it''s not the end of the world . We get to enjoy the ups and downs of football ( isn''t that what is about?) Instead of the countinous boredom the likes of Chelsea and man city experience every year .

Everybody is saying we now have a fighting chance, not it''s the end of the world.

Our last Champs campaign was fun because we''d come up from League 1, so it was a step in the RIGHT direction. Besides, we also earned automatic promotion on the first try so obviously it was fun having lots of wins and draws.

Dropping from the Prem means a huge loss in our global profile and most importantly, it means I can''t see the games on tv.

Good points Houston, particularly as you are a "plasctic" like me, it will drive me insane not getting the tv coverage. Thats said I am very confident that our club is in great shape and will stand a very good chance of bouncing straight back up should the end of the world happen  

If we go down, we go down. 
The championship isn''t all that bad and we''ll certainly experience the joy of winning a bit more often. 
West Brom were yoyo-ing for years before they established themselves.
It''s a ballache for us exiles not being able to stream the games (and having to shell out £40+ for CanariesWorld again!) but it''s certainly not the end of the world.
Having said that, after today''s display we are by no means dead and buried. Other teams proiduced great escapes, maybe it''s our turn to beat the odds (I seem to recall WBA beating Man United in the run in, on the way to surviving, when we went down with the Fulham debacle).