Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

So Proud

They gave it there all. That''s the real team.Hughton really was dreadful wasn''t he.Great attacking football. Entertaining. Heads didn''t drop after going 2-0 down.

Agree 100%

Win or lose, premier or championship I just want to be proud of my team.

Great effort in the second half and only a lucky deflection cost us a deserved point

Bring on the next three games!

Apart from the debacle of the first 10 minutes, we were superb. If we can sustain the same level for 90 minutes we have a real chance in our next three games.

Terrific performance. Shame it didn''t get the result it deserved. It just shows us what these players are capable of under the right manager with the right tactics and system.

It was always going to be really hard to get anything out of this game but we gave it our best apart from the first 20 minutes. Credit to Adams, coaches and players. Take that performance into the next 3 games and you never know we might just stay up.

[quote user="rock bus"]Agree 100%

Win or lose, premier or championship I just want to be proud of my team.

Great effort in the second half and only a lucky deflection cost us a deserved point

Bring on the next three games![/quote]

^^^^^

The real little ole Norwich syndrome right here

No ambition at all. Relegation is a disaster

People like you embarras us

agree with alertz. Yes you need to show desire and commitment. But you also need to have an effective game plan....we didn''t have that in the first half

Main problem is we haven''t had an effective game plan all season - at least now we''re starting to.

We started with the wrong formation and we actually changed it. It''s something we have not seen at CR for soooo long, we adapted our game against the Champions elect and very nearly pulled out a result.