Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Brittle

That third goal just summed up our team. We need to sign a few players that have more fight and strength about them. Our players are a bunch of wimps.

Jimmy even if we had won you would find something to whine about give the lads credit other than the first 10 mins we where in the game we def scared liverpool

I am just pissed off with what hughton has done to our side. I am more pissed off he was allowed to do it for so long. That is where the frustration is, I dony think we are ready to go down, but hughton has done such a poor job we now find ourselves well on our way.

I understand that, we are all pissed off at hughton but theres time to give the team some credit they played with heart and desire today they did not roll over and give up

Admittedly there are a few like snoddy that I make exempt from this. It is a shame they had a wimp of a manager that put them in that frame of mind.

Agreed that if hughton had have been sacked 6 or so games earlier we would not be having this conversation we would be sitting where palace are right now

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]That third goal just summed up our team. We need to sign a few players that have more fight and strength about them. Our players are a bunch of wimps.[/quote]

Go tell that to their faces you whinging turd

After 10 minutes i feared another drubbing. We got to half time and in the second half we were fantastic albeit punished for poor passing in midfield. Some signs of optimism against the champions but again no points. No more points and its relegation full stop. We are due a bit of good fortune but the games have virtually run out now and any one of the 3 teams below us will overtake us with a win