Sign in to follow this  
Funkee Homosapien

Malky meeting with the Norwich board today

If we appoint Malky as manager, what exactly was the point in sacking Hughton? They are the almost the same manager except Hughton has more pedigree.

I wanted Malky when we chose CH based on his Watford experience. I felt that he would give a famously bottling Cardiff side the balls to get over the line when they appointed him.

Now I am not so sure having seen him in the Prem with Cardiff. Gernerously he was playing defensively in order to survive but they just seemed awful.

Agreed and agreed. Lennon reminds me of lambert some what, not afraid to say it as it is and has bags of passion!

Other suggestion could be Sherwood if we went down. Risky appointment but I feel he''s been unfairly treated by spurs, but he wants to win football matches!

Unfairly treated at spurs? He said PUBLICLY that his players didn''t play with any passion, now even to me i know thats bad management...and I still like Hughton

Well, I don''t know if Malky is doing any media work for the game on Sunday but he just left Norwich RC Cathedral where he''d been sitting next to Peter Grant and his family.Might just be that he''s taking a short break down here for Easter and staying with Grantie… or it might be something altogether different!Sauce? My dad. He sat behind the pair of them. And yes, he''s absolutely sure… unless there''s somebody else that answers to the name Malky and speaks with a Scottish accent.

Oh for an edit button…There are quite obviously a lot of people that are called Malky and speak with a Scottish accent… I meant ''that look just like him and are called Malky and speak with a Scottish accent'' obviously!

Oooh, the Catholic connection - sure footer for the job now!

Just what I was thinking NWC. A pre requisite I believe!!

If that is so I would prefer Neil Lennon to Malky.

Not liking this Malky thing. Why why why do we always get connected with an ex player?.

BTW as a matter of interest is Hughton a Catholic?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Just what I was thinking NWC. A pre requisite I believe!!

If that is so I would prefer Neil Lennon to Malky.

Not liking this Malky thing. Why why why do we always get connected with an ex player?.

BTW as a matter of interest is Hughton a Catholic?[/quote]

Don''t think so. I don''t think Lambert was either. A Rangers fan if I remember rightly[:-*][:O]

Did you know Delia is though[:^)]

So''s Tony Pulis....

I reckon Hughton''s an atheist. Wasn''t he a member of the Workers Revolutionary Party when he was younger?

Thanks Nutty and Scrivvy. I recall the early days of a young Hughton''s sympathy for the WRP and I didn''t realise Lambo was a Rangers fan.

Whatever Adams religious leanings we do know his strength of feelings for our club

If we go down we have to make Malky our number one target although i think he might be holding out for a prem job after proving himself in the Championship. If we stayed up i would be looking at other targets like Tuchel and other names from Europe. But if we were relegated i would be delighted with Malky, he is proven at that level and i wouldn''t be worried about the club legend tag as unlike Gunn, Adams etc he is a proven good manager.