Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Black Cats

Good to see Sunderland gained promotion yesterday, I remember the parties we had last year once promotion was assured, 2pts needed from West Ham away & Stoke at home for the championship.

If it were to go down to the final game would it create a unique event -

The championship being won on the same ground two years in a row by different sides?

Come on Wigan,

Scum v West Ham in play off semi NO CHANCE

Yeah well done to Sunderland.  Nice to see such a big club back in the Premiership.  Hopefully the friendly cup will be contested next season!

If Ippo don''t go up automatically I will be very VERY suprised

[quote]Yeah well done to Sunderland. Nice to see such a big club back in the Premiership. Hopefully the friendly cup will be contested next season! If Ippo don''t go up automatically I will be very VERY su...[/quote]

i wont be supprised, id be very over-joyed if ipswich failed to make it up!

Pleased that Sunderland have made it because last season Mick McCarthy was one of the few managers to give Norwich credit. He seems a good bloke and wish them all the best and just hope that we r playing them next year!

Good news as well that we don''t have to give away the trophy over to Ipswich because they can''t win the championship. God I have been dreading if we would of had to do that but at least they won''t be getting their mitts on it now. Sunderland will be worthy winners of it.