Sign in to follow this  
dean

Final three games

Our fate is still in our own hands. And we are improving.

But that''s clutching at straws somewhat - given the remaining games.

Realistically I think Arsenal at home is our only real chance of points. Everton go away to S''Hampton and are home to Man City, so I think Arsenal will have fourth place sewn up come the final day.

Chelsea are probably out of the title race now, but I can''t remember us getting anything there since the days Beasant was diving out of the way of Phillips shots.

And despite Moyes trying to emulate the Hughton brand of football, have we ever got a result at Old Trafford!? Certainly not in my lifetime. Closest we''ve come from memory was when Bentley was rattling the bar from 30 yards.

So, for me, Arsenal is our most likely chance at points.

And would three even be enough? The bottom three all look like they have fixtures where they could pick up more than that.

1/5 to go down now , Sunderland have 3 very winnable home games Fulham have 2 , we are going down no two ways about it .

Play like we did in the 2nd half today and we have a chance against anyone.

United & Chelsea realistically have nothing to play for and Chelsea have A.Madrid coming up.

Hopefully Arsenal have nothing to play for and rest a few for the FA cup.

After seeing what i saw today i still have some optimism, but i think 4 points is needed.

Its called reality and if a few more on here and the Board had seen the reality of where Clueless Chrissy was taking us it could all have been avoided .

I would love to be optimistic and say we can grab the points needed and I, for one, was on the edge of my seat today really believing we could get an equaliser.

Whilst I haven''t given up hope and will cheer to the end, I fear it''s too late to get what is needed :(

Unfortunately today it showed that Hughton should have gone at Christmas because now we are playing better football. We still have a chance and if we carry on playing as we did today we can stay up. !!!!

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Its called reality and if a few more on here and the Board had seen the reality of where Clueless Chrissy was taking us it could all have been avoided . [/quote]

Absolutely right. They should have acted sooner. It was apparent what was coming. It''s too late now. Heart says otherwise but head thinks it is very likely that we don''t get another point.

Whilst I hold Hughton accountable for this season I think the boards'' failure to act until too late is worse.

Yep and im convinced we would be higher up that table if he would have gone boxing day, thats what annoys me the most.

People talk of hindsight, its not that, we could all see where CH was taking us and the board bottled it.

There''s plenty on here who couldn''t see where he was taking us. Sme are still defending him even now.

I just cant get over the fact that i know there are 3 teams worse than us but we will probably go down now. Anyone else in those last 3 games i would be very confident of getting 4 points. Its all too late and thats what jars me off the most.

Chris Hughtons anti football is what got us in this mess.

Jenkins you are a massive (0ck.

Everyone on here supports the team, you patronising fool.

It''s called a forum - where people come to discuss all things Norwich City. It doesn''t in any way relate to behaviour inside the ground on a match day.

The number of posters on here who think that this website somehow affects the team is simply baffling.

Your moaning let''s you down very badly.

I hear people like you moaning in the ground every week and it has a negative effect, so if that''s all you can do f uck off!

Democracy is tough for you to grasp isn''t it hey, Jenkins?

I cheer the team on week in, week out. But I didn''t support Hughton. Nor do I support the board''s delay in getting rid.

I''m entitled to discuss what I like on here. As are you. If you don''t like the post, then don''t partake in the discussion. Start your own post. Prick

I clapped him on today, as I always do.

Honest truth.

I''ve never booed any of our players.

I chanted for Hughton to be sacked and I stick by that, but I always support my team.

You, like others, don''t understand the basis of my point. I obviously wasn''t clear enough.

RVW should have scored that header. Had he done so we would drawn the game. Whilst it not solely his fault, him missing that chance cost us a point. I hope that''s simple enough for you to grasp my point. You may not agree, but I''m sure you can understand what I am saying.

The point that YOU don''t seem to have grasped, and I will try to make this simple for you as clearly you find it difficult to get the message from many others as well as myself, is that after such an excellent and improved team performance today to single out one player for apparently costing us a point frankly makes you look like a Dick. Now how''s that for clarity?

Clear as the juice that runs from your mother''s c*** when we meet up on a Saturday night.

Interpret that, and my post, as you will.

He still should have scored that header. And had he done so we would have drawn.

He''s still been a massive waste of money.

I know you''re upset but that''s really no way to refer to your mother. And in public too. I expected more from a man with the name Jenkins and an avatar of a gentleman.

Can''t say I respect the language on this thread, however I have been thinking about the law of averages...

What chance (having lost 4 consecutive games) is there that Norwich will lose another 3? I mean, zero points from the available 21 is rather unlikely - not impossible - but unlikely.

Newcastle have also lost their last 4 and I can''t imagine them losing 7 in a row either.

Providing we play like we did in the second half against Liverpool we''ll surely get points from somewhere?