Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Make it happen!

Don''t just hope we can beat Liverpool - make it happen. If you are going to the match - make it happen. The crowd is going to be important today - more than some of you might believe - but you can and will be the deciding factor today.  There can only be one outcome today - a Norwch victory.  And the enthusiasm and positivity you can generate will help - from kick off, not waiting for the team to do something good before you react - give them something to inspire them to victory. 

Make it happen!

[quote user="lake district canary"]F off Lappin. Just because you live in a cynical world doesn''t mean we all have to.

[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

More importantly people, make sure you lock your doors and cars up properly today, a lot of bin dipping scallies in town.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]F off Lappin. Just because you live in a cynical world doesn''t mean we all have to.

[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y][/quote]

I live in the REAL world and today I''m going to A REAL game to support a REAL team. What''s cynical about that?

Do you really think I need to be told what to do when I get there by people who won''t?

Ldc - F off Lappin. Just because you live in a cynical world doesn''t mean we all have to. Wiz - Huzzah! [Y]

Lapp -

I live in the REAL world and today I''m going to A REAL game to support a REAL team. What''s cynical about that?

Do you really think I need to be told what to do when I get there by people who won''t?

Ldc - You could have said "yes, we can make the difference", but instead you chose to ridicule. That is cynicism. And yes it looks as if you do need to be told.

I''m off to the match soon. I want nothing more then stay up and I will do my bit.

On a other forum I post on, the Liverpool fans are so nervous that we will win. Whilst not impossible, especially after what happened at Stamford Bridge yesterday, it''s a massive task. We must support the team, though, and make as much noise as we can and believe, if only a little. No point us going otherwise. COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.

Even though we know it''s unlikely, the fact is we CAN beat Liverpool.

Would be nice if for one day all fans could put our bickering behind us and just focus on supporting the team.

We all have different view and opinions but surely first and foremost we all love Norwich City and want us to stay in the premier league.

Let''s ALL get behind the lads today and give them all our support, whether at the game or cheering from afar like me.

On the ball city!!!

I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.

I Hope so.   But it takes more than just turning up and hoping imo.  Or worse,  just turning up expecting us to be beaten. The more people that can get the idea that they can have an effect the better  - and I''ve written threads like this on days I have been to matches, so lapps can get off his high horse.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.

I Hope so.   But it takes more than just turning up and hoping imo.  Or worse,  just turning up expecting us to be beaten. The more people that can get the idea that they can have an effect the better  - and I''ve written threads like this on days I have been to matches, so lapps can get off his high horse.

[/quote]

For once I totally agree Mr LDC. [Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.

[/quote]You going today?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.

I Hope so.   But it takes more than just turning up and hoping imo.  Or worse,  just turning up expecting us to be beaten. The more people that can get the idea that they can have an effect the better  - and I''ve written threads like this on days I have been to matches, so lapps can get off his high horse. [/quote]You going today?[/quote]

I can''t, but like I said, that doesn''t make any difference to this thread.    I would be writing a thread like this whether I was going or not.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.

I Hope so.   But it takes more than just turning up and hoping imo.  Or worse,  just turning up expecting us to be beaten. The more people that can get the idea that they can have an effect the better  - and I''ve written threads like this on days I have been to matches, so lapps can get off his high horse. [/quote]You going today?[/quote]

I can''t, but like I said, that doesn''t make any difference to this thread.    I would be writing a thread like this whether I was going or not.

[/quote]You don''t think it slightly patronising to lecture people about getting behind the team at the game today, when you''re not even going?No, of course you don''t.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.

[/quote]You don''t think it slightly patronising to lecture people about getting behind the team at the game today, when you''re not even going?No, of course you don''t.[/quote][8] We support our local stream [8]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]I think people know whats required today LDC, without you having to tell them.I Hope so.   But it takes more than just turning up and hoping imo.  Or worse,  just turning up expecting us to be beaten. The more people that can get the idea that they can have an effect the better  - and I''ve written threads like this on days I have been to matches, so lapps can get off his high horse. [/quote]You going today?[/quote]I can''t, but like I said, that doesn''t make any difference to this thread.    I would be writing a thread like this whether I was going or not. [/quote]You don''t think it slightly patronising to lecture people about getting behind the team at the game today, when you''re not even going?No, of course you don''t.[/quote]

I know what I think is pretty irrelevant, but it won''t stop me from saying that I hope the more negative nancy type white flag waving pant-wetting fans pull their fingers out of their collective a*ses and get behind the team - and believe we can win this match.  

[quote user="lake district canary"]Don''t just hope we can beat Liverpool - make it happen. If you are going to the match - make it happen. The crowd is going to be important today - more than some of you might believe - but you can and will be the deciding factor today.  There can only be one outcome today - a Norwch victory.  And the enthusiasm and positivity you can generate will help - from kick off, not waiting for the team to do something good before you react - give them something to inspire them to victory. 

Make it happen![/quote]And after all that nonsense you start a thread........."I haven''t seen the game, but..."You blithering buffoon you. [:@]

Well, I couldn''t be there today on account of my gout but from what I heard if the fans had tried a bit harder and sung a bit louder we could have got a point [:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Well, I couldn''t be there today on account of my gout but from what I heard if the fans had tried a bit harder and sung a bit louder we could have got a point [:@][:@][:@][/quote]I totally agree Bor, If the crowd had gone WHOOOOOOOooOOO, that third goal wouldn''t have gone in. [8o|]

I think LDC should get enrolled into the hall of fame, if it weren''t for this thread telling 26000 people what to do we''d have lost 7-1.

I think LDC made a valid point; the crowd should have got behind the team to make it happen right from the first whistle. Unfortunately the Yellow Army didn''t make much attempt to influence the players until the score line went to 1-2! Too late. Again.

In life some make things happen, some watch things happen and some wonder what happened?

Non-vocal Norwich supporters badly let the club down in that first half today...

If the club had listened to the fans in December the club wouldn''t be in this mess, so don''t start finding ways to blame the fans for the clubs failure to get our of the mess that they could have avoided. As for the fans letting down the supporters in the first half, we were 2-0 down in 11 minutes and the fans were getting well behind the team before the break FFS!! Haven''t seen that happen since Lambert years!

Norfolk Mustard wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 7:43 PM:

I think LDC made a valid point; the crowd should have got behind the team to make it happen right from the first whistle. Unfortunately the Yellow Army didn''t make much attempt to influence the players until the score line went to 1-2! Too late. Again.

In life some make things happen, some watch things happen and some wonder what happened?

Non-vocal Norwich supporters badly let the club down in that first half today...

Well, that''s an amazing post Norfolk.