Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

John Ruddy - 'I'm here for next 4 years'

Good news that someone is that committed to the club.John Ruddy: "Everything I value in life is down to Norwich. So I am very

passionate about this club and unless someone tells me something

different, then I will be at Norwich for the next four years."

[quote user="whoareyou"]Good news that someone is that committed to the club.John Ruddy: "Everything I value in life is down to Norwich. So I am very

passionate about this club and unless someone tells me something

different, then I will be at Norwich for the next four years."
[/quote]
I''m very pleased to hear him say that, although there is always the cautionary note that sometimes it is nothing more than a bit of lip service.
Where is the quote from?

If we go down and we could get something like £8m for him I''d be ok with him leaving, Rudd is coming back and has had a great season by all accounts.

He had said previously that whilst at Everton he''d thought about quitting the game. I doubt he''s the sort of player that would prepared to go and sit on the bench again, for any club. Unless a Premiership club came in and wanted to make him their number one, which I don''t see happening, I don''t see him going.

Great news - best keeper we have had (I go as far back as Keelen) and key to our long term success. Top bloke.

At least if ge does go, he will leave for a proper fee. He is a top player and will get plenty of interest. Our hopes of going back up rest on keeping players like ruddy on board.

Love it if correct, would be a sound start to building a side for next season.

When the relegation dust settles reality will kick in and he deserves PL football. I suspect we will cash in. It would be great if the better players gave us a season to try and get up again

Ruddy will end up at Chelsea, they tried pretty hard to land him last season and it will be too good to turn down. Top bloke though

Seems fairly likely that Chelsea will be in the running again - Schwarzer was only a short-term option. They do have that keeper courtois out on loan but rumours are a deal might be in the offing for him to stay.

I imagine offers will be made, it may depend what they offer us (£) and JR (£ and playing time). Imo Declan will be our no1 next season, especially if we are in the Champs.

know a friend of his dads and it was a dream lifestyle move moving to Norfolk

but money does talk and everyone needs to plan for the future

IMO ruddy will probably go to spurs as Hugo overrated lloris wants champions league football next year god know how he thinks he deserves that! But yea if ruddy does stay make him captain he''s the one who sees the whole game and seem to be the only vocal one we have! He has been a brilliant servant to us and he could of easily gone to Chelsea when they wanted him and where undoubtedly throwing money at him! Please stay John!!!