Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Still feeling gutted about yesterday

I feel we so deserved something yesterday, when you come that close it feels much worse than a tonking.

First 15 minutes aside we took the game to Liverpool and apart from their lucky third goal never really threatened us. All the papers, motd and radio are giving such a one sided view on the game, Liverpool love in.

Got to let it go!

I too find myself even more angered this morning.......not because of our own situation as Ive already accepted relegation but because it was a chance to put a spanner in Liverpool''s works, 2 dropped points would have made a significant difference and really let Chelsea & Man City back in.........if only that RVW header had been a couple of feet to Mignolet''s left.

sick of the sight of anything to do with Liverpool and the smug Brendan Rogers this morning...........hate them.

I feel like you do, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary. Must be a Dereham thing...

I''m sick of hearing about Liverpool, too. I''m rooting for anyone but them to take the title, although I think they''ll get it.

Just seen the goals again. Why does Turner always duck out of the way of a shot? Had he of put his body right in the way, Sterling may not have scored when he did.

If only RvW had of scored that late shot!