Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

M O D

Very poor reporting. You would have thought we lost by 6 or 7 whereas it felt as though we could have got an equaliser and were unfortunate not to have done so. Didn''t give us any credit for not letting our heads drop (as we usually do). We played well against a Liverpool side who know how to fall and dive to good effect. No credit given to us at all. We outplayed them at times in the second half.

I didn''t see or record MOD, but saw some earlier highlights, including an ambulance bound Suarez writhing in agony, but having enough recuperative powers to realise the ball was coming and immediately make a miraculous full recovery.

I hope that such a miracle was given the screen time it deserved!

Did they actually show the tackle on Snoddy towards the end of the game, where he was completely taken out on the edge of their box and he ref played on?

What a shocking decision that was.

Nope, i''m pretty sure they didnt, what a position for Snodders to stick one top corner, made for a leftie!!! Shame that the ''Liverpool love in'' has made pundits and refs alike blinds to what is actually happening.

Giving us much more credit on Soccer Extra Bank Holiday Special on Sky 1.

I''m getting sick of hearing about Liverpool full stop.

They showed all the City mistakes that resulted in goals. Of course Liverpool were perfect, so that makes the two we scored what? genius? lucky?

Shocking coverage, i spoke to Liverpool fans after the match, they considered themselves lucky to get 3 points. Shocking MOD analysis.

The standing ovation at the end was a better assessment of the game.

My only criticism is quite why any of my fellow Yellas would watch that shit, I can hand in heart say I''ve only watched it once this season on the Sunday, that was the Danny Mills gig.

It''s embarrassingly bad with a coven of the arrogant and unequivocally amateurish bunch of nimrods known to football.

Folks, just turn it off and go and do something less boring instead

wcorkcanary wrote the following post at 21/04/2014 10:14 AM:

Nope, i''m pretty sure they didnt, what a position for Snodders to stick one top corner, made for a leftie!!! Shame that the ''Liverpool love in'' has made pundits and refs alike blinds to what is actually happening.

It was a cracking position for a free kick and was an absolutely shocking decison by the officials, there would have been an inquest about the incident if it had been the other way around.

We must also factor in that they will never forgive us for sacking the great Hughton so will not give Adams any credit

As has been said the whole programme is a shower of tish. Sky are much better in giving all the clubs respect.

Let''s be realistic about this, Liverpool winning the league is a much more noteworthy event than Norwich getting relegated, so of course they are going to concentrate on Liverpool.