Sign in to follow this  
Phil Boyers Admiral top

NEVER WANT TO SEE RVP IN A CITY SHIRT AGAIN

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Did you not see the first half wiz? Adams obviously realised that he set up the team wrong so changed it. Unfortunately, although he tried to make up for this mistake, it was too late. The positive is that we gave it a good go (I realise by saying that I sound like a little ol norwich foo)l[/quote]

Yes I did Mrs M, but I think you ex pro CH Inners are being very harsh on Adams, two games he''s been in charge and Liverpool did to us what they''ve been doing to other teams all season............yet at the end they were trying to hold the ball in the corner, clingig on they were..and that tells me all I need to know about Adams.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Did you not see the first half wiz? Adams obviously realised that he set up the team wrong so changed it. Unfortunately, although he tried to make up for this mistake, it was too late. The positive is that we gave it a good go (I realise by saying that I sound like a little ol norwich foo)l[/quote]

Yes I did Mrs M, but I think you ex pro CH Inners are being very harsh on Adams, two games he''s been in charge and Liverpool did to us what they''ve been doing to other teams all season............yet at the end they were trying to hold the ball in the corner, clingig on they were..and that tells me all I need to know about Adams.

[/quote]

Nobody is being harsh on Adams. We all know he''s been dealt a really bad hand. Just sticking up for Wolfy, who is getting blamed for everything bad thing that happens to us.

Agree with H again. You can''t blame the Wolf (*shudder) for losing that game. We wee 2-0 down after 15 minutes. Liverpool really should have done better to kill the game off in the second half, but their nerves and our determination made it an exciting game.

Just after RVW arrived on the pitch Brendan Rodgers sent Daniel Agger on.That meant RVW had 3 central defenders at times paying attention to him. Not easy for anyone to operate in that tight situation. However, given the Liverpool manager perceived the Norwich No.9 as a threat surely it was a genuine compliment?

Wiz talking bo77ocks as normal and looking for a person as a scapegoat shocker. Sad old git just wants to moan at someone or other, whilst being a self opinionated nugget. The day he sods off here, the better! Utter moron.

The day he turns up to support the team pitch side....will never happen

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]to defend RVW (and I dont do it often!) he made the Keeper make a save... what else could he have done?! If Mignolet hadn''t set his feet or adjusted inline with the ball it would have been 3-3[/quote]

Hmm? now had Becchio headed that?

Wolfiwanka couldn''t even score in an Amsterdam brothel!

[/quote]

So you haven''t forgiven Glenn hoddle for a comment he made 16 years ago but you can throw insults about with impunity?

Body language has a huge part to play.

RvW isn''t a bad player and he does chase the ball equally as much as any player. If he miscontrolled as many as hooper did in the first half he would be getting booed. Statistically if you look at ground covered it''s very similar.

Like other people have mentioned, at the time of the RvW sub they had flanagan skrtl agger gerrard sahko Johnson all playing at the back.

All this slating when it''s really time to put it behind is and support the team we have, it''s too late for changes! if he scores a winner in the next 3 games then he''s paid his transfer fee 10 times over

I''ve seen Hooper make some very good first touches in past games but he was a bit off it yesterday.

RVW for me to start in the Man U game.