Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

Getting fed up with....

The national media repeating how difficult our last four games are and that suarez has scored more goals than norwich have this season.

I believe we can still stay up with only one more win. Four points will definitely be enough.

[quote user="treacletown07"]The national media repeating how difficult our last four games are and that suarez has scored more goals than norwich have this season.

I believe we can still stay up with only one more win. Four points will definitely be enough.[/quote]But they are being factual.Are they not?And I think 4 points.

[quote user="Manic Street Preacher"]I''m getting fed up with delusional supporters posting on here. I fully expect us to get nothing from our last 3 games.[/quote]

Stuff that friend, there''s always hope.[Y]

Manic Street Preacher wrote the following post at 21/04/2014 10:41 AM:

I''m getting fed up with delusional supporters posting on here.

I fully expect us to get nothing from our last 3 games.

Just been catching up on here. MSP your repetitive prose is all over this board. Overly harsh on our performance yesterday and calling the team bell ends

for letting in two early goals. Predicting we won''t pick up another point this season….. several times.

Cheer up mate unless you''re grieving the loss of Hughton or employed in the national media ;-)