Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Away fans in Home sections

Some were turfed out of the corner between the city stand and the N&P stand.

I suppose the box office can''t control who they sell tickets to, so don''t know how you''d stop it.

Alot of very vocal, drunken scousers down riverside about 10.30am. Whilst I have no pity for them, 12 noon is a stupid time for kick off when they have to travel so far.

Was sat next to a couple of Liverpool fans in the upper N&P. One was disabled and could hardly stand up so the stewards let him stay in as long as he shut up and to be fair to him he did

Walking down to the ground some were prepared to offer £100 plus in the days of the old season ticket books bet a few would have been tempted

I had one right next to me. I wondered why he didn''t celebrate when we scored, then at the end of the game he gave a little fist pump to himself (no he didn''t wink). It was really annoying

Probably worth mentioing that there are still many Liverpool supporters in Norfolk from when they decided to supported the team at the top of the table in the ''80s.

One in lower river end wearing Liverpool shirt and scarf. Stewards spoke to him after second goal, whatever he said ended with one steward laughing, giving him a pat on the back and walking off. When some people at the back complained the section steward came and spoke to them but still nothing was done. It wouldn''t be so bad but why do we have those signs at the turnstiles if the club won''t do anything about it ? Does anyone know who to get in touch with at the club to complain about this ?

The git who jumped the barrier in the jarrold complained a bit with three stewards sitting on him. Just pushed back outside, so probably tried it further down.

sorry mark but we''ve just had the 25th anniversary of that awful event and one of their fans decides the best way to see his team is to jump the barrier into an obviously already sold out area , i didn''t see it myself but if that is the case then this so called liverpool fan should be ashamed of himself ....

[quote user="im spartacus"]sorry mark but we''ve just had the 25th anniversary of that awful event and one of their fans decides the best way to see his team is to jump the barrier into an obviously already sold out area , i didn''t see it myself but if that is the case then this so called liverpool fan should be ashamed of himself ....[/quote]Wasn''t his fault.

I must confess sparty my thought exactly... I was staggered.. Club were obviously expecting it as all the turnstyles I saw had extra stewards standing by.

I''d like to put ''our '' side to this post, as some traveled today without tickets, me being one......in the hope of picking one up outside, that I did and sat with a Norwich supporter who had 2 S tickets. I had no problems and those supporters around me knew, however were fine with it. At the end we left in hand shakes and good wishes for both teams season.

Also some coaches left Merseyside this morning at 5.30. ( sky.....bless them )

To be fair, with so many ''pissed up scousers'' ( its not our fault, its the Irish bloodlines) And the increasing bloody fan base, Overall I believe they all had a great day/ weekend with very little trouble ??

And Thanks to the Barclay for their appreciation to the 96 banner .

I thought the over reaction to the presence of some Liverpool fans in home areas looked a bit pathetic to be honest. Liverpool are one of the biggest supported clubs in the world, and the real Liverpudlians are pretty much the most passionate fans in the world. Yeah, of course some got in home seats. They are going for the title after all. If we were in the same position, would we not try everything to get in the ground? I''m no newbie, I stood in the Barclay when Brucey smashed that header home in the 87th min against the scum in 85. I had a Liverpool fan near me today, didnt bother me, I respected the passion he had for his team. Shame a lot of our support don''t show the same.

disgusting,destestable and classless set of fans....this lot winning the league is my worst nightmare......like in Stephen King''s "It"...a horrible childhood nightmare coming back to haunt me in adulthood and something I''d hoped I''d never have to see again.

Heysel....never forgive.....never forget.

I had a ticket for todays game and had looked forward to this fixture all season but at the 11th hour circustances dictated I couldn''t get to Carrow Road.

And YES it was a home ticket - I was  guest of some Norwich supporters - needless to say it was passed onto a Norwich fan.   Had I gone to the game I would not have been adorned in red or made it too obvious I am a Liverpudlian.   But I didn''t get to the4 game and settled for watching it on my PC

The lengths that Liverpool supporters will go to in order to get into a game often amazes me - some comical, some insane and some embarrasing.   But Shanks loved us for that level of fanaticism

A little lad was going through the Wembley turnstiles at the Everton/Liverpool FA Cup Final and produced his ticket - which was an adult ticket.   The steward queried him about how come he had an adult ticket.    "Me Dad" he muttered.   "I see" said the steward "and where is your Dad?"

"He''s still at home lookin'' for ''is ticket!"

Any Liverpool fan that travelled without a ticket today is an absolute insult to anyone connected to the 96.

The excuse that they are going for the title is an added insult. Bears a similar link when it''s ok if you''re going for the cup.

As for Liverpool fans being in home areas - it happens, always will. Those that reveal themselves whilst watching should expect any level of vitriol or violence and their immediate removal.

The 96 do deserve justice, but make no mistake that is for their friends and family, obviously the 96 are sadly not here to benefit from it. By the same token the friends and family of Margaret Thatcher should be extended the same respect.

Quite hypocritical that whoever made and held that banner wants respect but does not give it.

Some vile fans in my opinion.

[quote user="Shankslad"]

I had a ticket for todays game and had looked forward to this fixture all season but at the 11th hour circustances dictated I couldn''t get to Carrow Road.

And YES it was a home ticket - I was  guest of some Norwich supporters - needless to say it was passed onto a Norwich fan.   Had I gone to the game I would not have been adorned in red or made it too obvious I am a Liverpudlian.   But I didn''t get to the4 game and settled for watching it on my PC

The lengths that Liverpool supporters will go to in order to get into a game often amazes me - some comical, some insane and some embarrasing.   But Shanks loved us for that level of fanaticism

A little lad was going through the Wembley turnstiles at the Everton/Liverpool FA Cup Final and produced his ticket - which was an adult ticket.   The steward queried him about how come he had an adult ticket.    "Me Dad" he muttered.   "I see" said the steward "and where is your Dad?"

"He''s still at home lookin'' for ''is ticket!"

[/quote]

well thats just the thing with this lot isn''t it?!....its all passed off as "comical" and cheeky scousers,but as we saw at both Istanbul and Athens with them forcing there way through turnstiles ,ticketless, to get into a game. That club ,of all clubs ,should have know  the potential consequences of these actions and it appears that they havent learned a thing.

[quote user="The gut"]Any Liverpool fan that travelled without a ticket today is an absolute insult to anyone connected to the 96.

The excuse that they are going for the title is an added insult. Bears a similar link when it''s ok if you''re going for the cup.

As for Liverpool fans being in home areas - it happens, always will. Those that reveal themselves whilst watching should expect any level of vitriol or violence and their immediate removal.

The 96 do deserve justice, but make no mistake that is for their friends and family, obviously the 96 are sadly not here to benefit from it. By the same token the friends and family of Margaret Thatcher should be extended the same respect.

Quite hypocritical that whoever made and held that banner wants respect but does not give it.

Some vile fans in my opinion.[/quote]

same set of fans,I wonder who regularly displayed a banner when playing Everton down the years worded "Steua Bucharest ''86"....mocking them as they weren''t allowed to compete in the 85/86 European Cup having won the league...a European Cup that, that Everton side were highly fancied to win but was instead won by Bucharest that season with Everton unable to compete...................yes,that''s the level of remorse Liverpool FC hold over Heysel..................not to mention our own triple ban during those years.