Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Moyes Getting Sacked

[quote user="JF"]Sky are reporting that he will be gone in the next 24 hours so looks like a Giggs in charge for our match. I can''t help but think that this can only work in our favour.....[/quote]I''m not sure it will work in our favour.When Neil Adams came in most of us thought there would be an immediate bounce. In terms of results that didn''t quite work at Craven Cottage or yesterday but there''s been a definite improvement in our team''s play.We''ll need all the help we can get at Old Trafford so I don''t think this is particularly good news.

everything is positive for you though. I could bang your mrs and you''d still say; ''well at least he didn''t bang my mum''

...little did you know.

I like you as a poster, but you don''t have what people call discerning taste. You pretty much like anything.

Hopefully a repeat of Man City away last season after sacking Mancini and having nothing to play for. The united players are not going to be playing with the same level of desire that our players will be. and with no manager and no desire for Europa league on a Thursday night that will hinder their league campaing we should see this as a boost.

[quote user="JF"]Hopefully a repeat of Man City away last season after sacking Mancini and having nothing to play for. The united players are not going to be playing with the same level of desire that our players will be. and with no manager and no desire for Europa league on a Thursday night that will hinder their league campaing we should see this as a boost.[/quote]I''d rather that they felt that they had nothing to play for and a truly inept performance would see Moyes sacked!I don''t want them playing their hearts out for Giggs.

[quote user="Jenkins"]I didn''t like Hughton[/quote]

Fair enough not many people did. Sacking the manager certainly gives an unpredictability about the way they''ll play and what team they''ll put out. I reckon for this game we need to really take the game to them. Whoever the new manager is, we''ve got to stop them playing how they were told to play, hopefully then they won''t have worked on a plan B

I don''t want them playing their hearts out for Giggs.

They won''t be, he has no chance of getting the job and the team now have nothing to play for. No CL place and no manager to impress. It''s now just a case of fulfilling their fixtures and seeing the season out now wanting to finish in a Europa league place.

Edit: not wanting to finish in a Europa league place

They have nothing to play for, nothing to prove as individuals and nothing at stake as a team, just like the Man City game.

It''s good news.

Jimmy Smith wrote the following post at 21/04/2014 9:16 PM:

They are still taking bets on it. I wonder what on earth is happening.

That seems strange. If its such a done deal why would bookies still be taking money on it! Either way now it has to be good for us, if he is there there is massive pressure surrounding his future and if gone a team with nothing to play for in turmoil.

Would much rather face a mutinous Old Traffold with the beleagered Moyes in charge and his under confident players than a vibrant stadium backing Giggs and his players to the hilt in his first game in management.

I''d rather he was still in place on Saturday but I think he''ll be gone tomorrow.

So many similarities in our discontent with Hughton (10 reasons in DT).

If he is gone on Saturday I expect Old Trafford to be lifted and the big ego players will be out to prove he affected their game.

After a performance at Fulham and goals against Liverpool we have to get a result this Saturday.

I seriously hope there''s some hushed plan for them to finish outside the Europa spot to benefit them next season. Neil and the boys are capable of taking an average Man U if we play to our potential. But at this stage, with how dire our situation us, I kinda hope they just go through the motions and almost let us win :P We''ll get something from this game though no matter what, I''m sure of it.