Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Moyes Getting Sacked

All the papers are covering the story now, they wouldn''t take the risk of running the story unless they were pretty sure it was happening (like the Sir Alex retiring story) and it will probably speed up his sacking (like with Alex ferguson announcing his retirement ). Typical! We really haven''t had much luck this season have we?

nothing in the article but pure guesswork

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10777985/David-Moyes-to-be-sacked-as-Manchester-United-manager-after-losing-support-of-the-clubs-Glazer-family-owners.html

Or giggs given temp manager job under strict instructions to not qualify for the Europa league!

A Sky Sports journalist has just tweeted that Man United will announce the departure of Moyes imminently

Waveney Canary wrote the following post at 21/04/2014 3:18 PM:

Most obvious candidate to replace him is drum roll

Chris Hughton just in time for Saturday! It would be a beautiful thing

Lol

[quote user="Jenkins"]Good manager[/quote]i agree, however theres a lot of everton fans that whinged about his inability to affect a match from the touchline, no plan b etc, i cant be dealing with that again

Sky are reporting that he will be gone in the next 24 hours so looks like a Giggs in charge for our match. I can''t help but think that this can only work in our favour, a lot has been speculated that they won''t want a Europa league place and now with no managers job on the line and limited time for preperation this must help our chances.

I agree, I think a struggling team trying to survive may well get a lift from the sacking of an unpopular manager, big team like Man U with nothing to play for, totally different .

Lots of ego''s won''t feel they have anything to prove here.

Reminds me of the situation when we played Man City last season and look what happened there.

Has to be seen as a positive.