Sign in to follow this  
morty

Tickling Liverpool's balls.

Did the MOTD team get it right?Seems like they just can''t wait to write the script.

I thought they were pathetic.

Praised Liverpool and said how terrible we were. I admit we weren''t great first half, but no mention of how we dominated them in the second half.

As you said they had written the script already, we were always the sacrificial lambs to them.

I think technically they were correct in that they hit us hard early on and got 2 early goals and we weren''t good enough to stop them. And of course yes it''s easy to fight for your life when your 2-0 down and nothing to lose than when it''s 0-0.However the fact that just last Sunday Raheem Sterling had made Vincent Kompany look stupid as Liverpool powered into a 2-0 lead against a Champions League outfit in Man City before tightly winning that game 3-2 wasn''t mentioned, nor the stroke of luck that came their way for their 3rd goal that was against the run of play.Better pundits would have mentioned this and praised Adams for turning the team around at half time. I get the feeling though that for some reason the old boys network has decided to protect Hughton with their own version of the truth that it was ridiculous to fire him and Adams is little more than "Norwich''s version of Alan Partridge" so will deny our good performances.The only person I''ve heard praise Norwich on Match of the Day in the last two weeks was Felix Magrath, the only person seemingly without an ulterior motive.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Sounded pretty fair to me. I heard some criticism, but also plenty of  praise for Norwich. Why do some people hear one thing and some hear another?

[/quote]

For the same reasons that some people believe some Managers are utterly useless, yet others love them so much to the point of stalking them ;)

lake district canary wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 11:58 PM:

Sounded pretty fair to me. I heard some criticism, but also plenty of praise for Norwich.

Why do some people hear one thing and some hear another?

How do you know it was fair if you haven''t seen the game.

You really do give yourself away sometimes.

[quote user="Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 11:58 PM:

Sounded pretty fair to me. I heard some criticism, but also plenty of praise for Norwich.

You really do give yourself away sometimes.[/quote]

Wtf?  It was about what the pundits said, not about what I saw - or not.   The pundits gave us plenty of praise as well as criticism imo, it was not all about Liverpool like the op suggested- so it sounded fair.  So you can wind your neck in now.  

lake district canary wrote the following post at 21/04/2014 10:44 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

lake district canary wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 11:58 PM: Sounded pretty fair to me. I heard some criticism, but also plenty of praise for Norwich. Why do some people hear one thing and some hear another?

How do you know it was fair if you haven''t seen the game. You really do give yourself away sometimes.

Wtf? It was about what the pundits said, not about what I saw - or not. The pundits gave us plenty of praise as well as criticism imo, it was not all about Liverpool like the op suggested- so it sounded fair. So you can wind your neck in now.

They were talking about a game that you didn''t see, how the hell can you tell if the comments were a fair reflection. Your comment " why do some people hear one thing and some another" is beyond belief.

Yet another fairy tale post based on no substance, it''s no wonder people get pissed off when you preach at them.

[quote user="Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 21/04/2014 10:44 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

lake district canary wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 11:58 PM: Sounded pretty fair to me. I heard some criticism, but also plenty of praise for Norwich. Why do some people hear one thing and some hear another?

How do you know it was fair if you haven''t seen the game. You really do give yourself away sometimes.

Wtf? It was about what the pundits said, not about what I saw - or not. The pundits gave us plenty of praise as well as criticism imo, it was not all about Liverpool like the op suggested- so it sounded fair. So you can wind your neck in now.

They were talking about a game that you didn''t see, how the hell can you tell if the comments were a fair reflection. Your comment " why do some people hear one thing and some another" is beyond belief.

Yet another fairy tale post based on no substance, it''s no wonder people get pissed off when you preach at them.[/quote]

Look - most of the posts on this thread have said that all they mentioned on MOTD was Liverpool being good and no praise for us.  THAT WAS NOT THE CASE.   There was praise for us too SO IT WAS FAIR .  Watch it again if you don''t  believe me - and it still has nothing to do with me seeing the match or not.  Got it yet???

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 20/04/2014 11:58 PM:

You really do give yourself away sometimes.[/quote]

Wtf?  It was about what the pundits said, not about what I saw - or not.   The pundits gave us plenty of praise as well as criticism imo, it was not all about Liverpool like the op suggested- so it sounded fair.  So you can wind your neck in now.  

[/quote]Did I say it was all about Liverpool? Let me just read my opening post again....

[quote user="mrs miggins"]The problem is LDC, you do have a history of talking bollox[/quote]

So what.  What some people can''t do is take posts at face value and they have to drag a load of other stuff in.   Brienne or Jenkins or whoever he is this week, is the one talking b*ll*x in this case.Reading  and understanding posts is all that is needed, not read posts and then add an agenda to it.