Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Matt Holland - come on down

I followed a matt black Mercedes CLS AMG into the CR car park at 11.40am. It contained Sebastien Bassong with his partner and little girl. Casually dressed, he looked in no real hurry to get in the ground. Incredible really; a Cameroon International once worth £8m who can''t even get a game right now!

Made the mistake of walking through the snakepit bar. Hit with a sausage.Brilliant.

If any of you have heard Matt Holland on the radio or TV, he talks a lot of sense and is quite well educated and eloquent. He never really has badmouthed our club at all as far as I know, and was a very good player for Charlton.

No its because he''s a tw@t. Its like he''s got short man syndrome. It has very little or nothing to do with him playing for scum - only one of his clubs. He''s just so boring its like he''s had all the life sucked out of his body, he''s like a robot. That goes for how he played as well, he was quite a good midfielder but his look as well with the tucked in shirt in his pulled up shorts just made him the most boring man in football along with Owen

Time to cash in on Bassong IMO - doesn''t lead by example. And quite clearly doesn''t give two hoots about the club. If we stay up, palm him off to a promoted team for 5m or so.

I work at the stadium and Elliott Bennett and David Fox both wandered into the away section of the Jarrold as I was making my way to the Barclay. Then saw Fox again when I''d finished my shift. Exciting times. [;)]

[quote user="Rivixter"]Just because he played for the local rivals........good one genius.
[/quote]

I remember him as a player, petulant little sh*t who seemed to "pal up" with Referee''s so that he wouldn''t get booked when he used to go over the ball every single tackle... first challenge back and he''d call his "mate" in to book the player.