Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 36

Chelsea home win for me this week please.

For the Norwich bet, how about RVW to score anytime...poor bgger must be due a goal...

Good luck all pups

This is a real tough week, so best of luck to GPOther than Benfica the only two games I could find are in the German Lower Leagues, or the Russian division 1. Gazovik in Russia looks good value, but the safer pick is Arminia Bielefeld to beat Huls on Monday in the German Oberliga Westfalen.Arminia are top, 10/2/0 at home. Huls are third bottom 2//3/8 away.Result earlier in the season was 2-3 to Arminia, however in previous years Huls have been on top, so not a cert in this one. Also Huls are fighting against relegation, Arminia are clear at the top, so hopefully complacency wont be an issue.Best of luck all.

I''ve not decided how many points we will get on Sunday yet, 1 or 3. Liver pools run must come to an end and their run against us must also come to am end...

NORWICH CITY vs Liverpool.

Home win!

My pick this week is JUVENTUS to win at home against bologna, all the best everybody

Morning all and Happy Easter.

MMMK - CAMBRIDGE UTD -v- Chester HOME WIN

MM - GRIMSBY -v- Hyde HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone - I''ll be back later with Nigel''s picks for the Norwich bet - keep them coming!

Been having a look at all of these! I make it 18 different selections with 29 of you having picked so far.
Got three set in stone, so i''ll be back late tonight to finish it off, so plenty of time for any extra picks! And thanks for all the picks so far!
Also good luck MMMK as I think I forgot to mention that previously! Not an easy game to have for you at all!

Man City to beat west brom for me please - sorry its obvious!NCFC Bet -  Snodgrass to score anytime.Pawb luc !

Posting a bit early for my Mear Kat as we are off out for Doris'' birthday in a little while:

Hooper to score anytime - £1

Snodgrass to score anytime - £1

Norwich to keep a clean sheet - £1

Suarez to score a hat-trick - £2

Good Luck to all PUPs especially GP for the main bet!!

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Posting a bit early for my Mear Kat as we are off out for Doris'' birthday in a little while:

Hooper to score anytime - £1

Snodgrass to score anytime - £1

Norwich to keep a clean sheet - £1

Suarez to score a hat-trick - £2

Good Luck to all PUPs especially GP for the main bet!![/quote]

Brilliant stuff from Nigel. Great attempt to remain positive and yet catering for the worst. I think all those who have been brave enough to have a go at this over the last few weeks have had an extremely difficult job. So many thanks buddy and I''ve placed the bets between Bet365/Bill Hill to get the best possible odds. We have : -

Hooper to score anytime - £1 @ 7/2 Bill Hill to return £4.50 Snodgrass to score anytime - £1 @ 5/1 Bill Hill to return £6Norwich to keep a clean sheet - £1 @ 10/1 Bet365 to return £11Suarez to score a hat-trick - £2 @ 10/1 Bill Hill to return £22

Best of luck Nige and Mandie and Happy Easter[:)]

And of course Happy Birthday to young Doris[^]

First and foremost i''d like to think Eddie for allowing me the chance to pick the final six and (touch wood) win some money for the CSF. It''s kept us together, raising money for our clubs youngsters. Its nice to think that we contribute to the current youth players success even if just a little. With last seasons U18 cup win and a few youngsters doing well out on loan and of course Josh Murphy''s first team appearances this season, albeit limited, we do have a fantastic youth set up. And all us PuPs come here week in week out to try and help them on their way. Whatever is happening with the first team and in the real world, and with this forums troll population ever increasing this thread is a fantastic escape and i''m sure a few PuPs only reason for continuing to use this forum. So once again thank you very much Eddie for the opportunity, and of course for running this and i''m sure Ray would be ever so proud of you! And of course thanks to all you PuPs for your varied selections and giving me a couple of well backed selections, that always helps! And heres hoping I can finally come up with that winning six.
Benfica to beat Olhanense (Hissing Sid, Chellecity, Statto28, swindon Canary)
-First of the joint top picked selections, looks like a good''un to me!
Juventus to beat Bologna (JB, Inchy, Hector Brockelbank, gregt)
-And the second!Again after looking at the form and everything Juve looks like a great pick.
Grimsby to beat Hyde (Yankee, Mandie Moo)
-Poor old Hyde! Almost tempted to leave this one out after todays games, thinking a shock could be on the cards but Grimsby need the points.
Milan to beat Livorno (Nutty and ME!)
-Again almost left this out and me and NN aren''t the most reliable pickers, but AC have been doing well under new management.
Sportfreunde Lotta to beat Lotte (PurpleCanary)
-I do love Purple''s picks! He seems to take so much care in providing something extra special and i''m willing to put my faith in him!
Monaco to beat Nice (Mr Angry, MethCanary)
-Was very very hard to choose my final selection, almost went for Chelsea, as I do quite a lot of PL accumulators myself but after Sunderland''s shock result the other day I didn''t want to risk it and this one came up slightly ahead of a few others!
Once again thank you very much! Sorry I had to avoid the Norwich match completely, betting on Norwich never works in my favour! And to anyone else who''s pick I haven''t selected sorry, honestly apart form the Norwich game every single one was very much considered but I could only do six! Now we just need the power of the PuPs to take us over that £500 mark! Be it with this final six of MMMK''s Norwich selections! Good luck all and come on Norwich against Liverpool.

Good picks buddy but unfortunately there''s no odds for Monday''s Grimsby game on either Bill Hill or Bet365. I could wait and see if it changes in the morning first game doesn''t kick off til 1pm. Do you want me to wait or change it now?

If you don''t mind waiting until the morning.

If it''s still not there I''ll swap it for Chelsea since that was almost my sixth one anyway!

OK buddy. I''ll sit on it ''til the morning and see if it changes. I don''t think I put enough thought into this weekend. Would probably have been better to have gone Fri/Sat/Sun. If it''s not there in the morning I''ll put Chelsea in.

If you''re going to the game Sunday come and see us in the Nelson after[Y]

Sorry for being late again - definitely an aread to improve upon next season...I''ll be dull and take Chelsea to beat Sunderland.Good luck Sonny (hope to finally get to meet you after a game soon) and all PUPs.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]If you don''t mind waiting until the morning.

If it''s still not there I''ll swap it for Chelsea since that was almost my sixth one anyway![/quote]

Well nothing''s changed so we''ll go with Chelsea.  I still think these are a fantastic final six so with a bit of luck we''re going to have a very Happy Easter! I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £36.29 for our £10 stake. But we can do better than that because Herman has sent me a tenner to double this weekend''s stake so we are actually playing for a mouth watering Â£72.59. Here are the details : -

Sportfreunde

3/10

1:00 Sat

Milan

3/10

2:00 Sat

Juventus

1/6

2:00 Sat

Chelsea

1/5

5:30 Sat

Monaco

4/11

1:00 Sun

Benfica

1/8

6:01 Sun

So we have 4 today and 2 tomorrow. Many thanks again for these Ginger Pele and Herman for such a great gesture. Happy Easter and good luck everyone. Here''s hoping for good results all round[:)]

Thanks Nutty!

And thank you very much Herman! A lovely gesture from you, let''s hope these six do the buisness to take full advantage of the doubled bet.

It''s penance for my pick[:D] (Which I hope is a spectacular fail).

Good luck Ginge and everyone. Seven really good results this weekend please.

Just seen my mistake in writing out the Sportfreunde game! Luckily NN knew what I was talking about ;)
Still 1-1 in that game with about 25 minuets to go! Need a winner there please.

92nd minute equaliser :(
Fallen at the first hurdle, absolutely gutted.
Now just have to hope MMMKs selections for tomorrows game, the first three hopefully, come good.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]92nd minute equaliser :(
Fallen at the first hurdle, absolutely gutted.
Now just have to hope MMMKs selections for tomorrows game, the first three hopefully, come good.
[/quote]Sod. Sportfreunde had a player sent off and couldn''t hold on. I thought it was a great set of six, GP, and at least we might get the £10 back.