Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

4 points from our last 3 games could relegate Villa

Villa have a very difficult run in ( I know so do we) but if and it''s a big if we could get 4 points in the next 3 games we could send down Lambert and Villa.

Now who would take that?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Villa have a very difficult run in ( I know so do we) but if and it''s a big if we could get 4 points in the next 3 games we could send down Lambert and Villa.

Now who would take that?[/quote]I think the Norfolk and Norwich hospital would be extremely busy stitching up peoples split sides.Yes, I would most definitely take that.

I couldn''t care less who we relegate. We need to get the points and sharpish. The players have a lot of making up to do and the only way they can do it is to get some unexpected points from the "big" teams we have left to play. They have massively underachieved as a group this season and should be ashamed. As should the board for allowing such an incompetent manager to continue managing them. They needed a rocket up their arse in January and it never happened. Now I fear it''s too late.

I give up trying to work it all out. I''m sure nobody forcasts many of the results correctly. If anyone has been calling it right then they could have won a lot of money!! This week it''s ..

Fulham v Hull

Swansea v Villa

WBA v West Ham

Man Utd v Norwich

Sunderland v Cardiff

The stuff of dreams would be A, H, A, A, D. Those results are 559/1 with bet365. Worth a quid?

I think that Sunderland will survive. Fulham, Cardiff and Norwich down.... certainly the chances of our escaping are very small indeed.

And whilst I wish we could survive, for some reason the thought of Championship games - with playoffs et al is more thrilling to me than another year limping along the bottom of the prem...