Sign in to follow this  
Dr Zeuss

Players out of contract in next 12 months

has anyone got, or already posted, a list of which of the 1st team squad are in their last 12 months here?

Just Turner and Nash this season of ones without an extra year option.

Bunn, Fox, Pilkington and Tettey all have year options

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Just Turner and Nash this season of ones without an extra year option.

Bunn, Fox, Pilkington and Tettey all have year options[/quote]
Activated by the club or by the player?

Fox is gone. Pretty sure the family has already moved back to the north west.

I''d really like to see Turner, Bunn, and Tettey given new deals.

Pilkington and Fox look to be off.

Nash as a goalkeeping coach?

Turner - We need to keep him, probably not top of anyone else''s shopping list after being injured, new contract should be a formality.

Nash - serves no purpose as a GK really, but would be good to keep him on as a coach next season.

Bunn - Not really good enough for 1st choice in the Premiership IMHO, but deserves to be playing regularly... I think he''ll be off to be no.1 at a Championship/top L1 side. Good luck to him, he''s earned it.

Fox - Gone

Pilkington - Probably depends on the manager, Hope he stays but I suspect he''ll move on to somewhere like Leicester or WBA.

Tettey - Absolutely must keep him, he''s one of the few players who''ve kept fighting all through the season.

Pilkington has one year option that can be operated by the club, if not will be free to go in the summer. As Swansea were reported to submit £3m offer last summer will we really allow an asset that might be worth up to £3m go for nothing. I don''t think so. Pilks former Div1 player will be one significantly less than ex Champinship players e.g. Snodgrass. He will be here next season.

Turner was signed on 2 year contract no news of an extension hope he will be here next season especially if we go down.

Tettey hopefully option for another year.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Bye Nash.
[/quote]

heard he''s been working with the youth keepers in a coaching capacity... might hang his gloves up as a player but I dont think he will leave

[quote user="pete"]Turner was signed on 2 year contract no news of an extension hope he will be here next season especially if we go down. Tettey hopefully option for another year.[/quote]

How many times do I have to say that Turner is here for another season as it is?!  I asked him that very question at the recent away fans party and he confirmed to me that he is already signed up for another season.  I repeat, Turner is here for another season!!