Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Our summer signings

Too be honest I would rather not make my assessment until the end of the season. The next three tough games will demand the players show their true colours, especially with the added momentum that Adams seems to have instilled in them.

You never know but a miracle might happen and RVW pops up with a points winner. Stranger things have happened. He will shoot up the ratings if this happens.

The ‘jigsaw pieces’ we acquired in the summer were perfectly good ones. It was CH’s inability to piece them together and make a winning picture that brings us to question things now. Looking at the renewed vigour NA seems to have generated in the first team players we have significantly improved our chances in the next 3 games.

It may sound like excuses, but the ball hasn’t exactly been running very kindly for Norwich for what seems like ages. I subscribe to the adage that ‘you create your own luck’ - but even so, (& especially in RVW’s case) good fortune has been in really short supply. Surely it can’t last? We’ve only had 2 penalties all season too…

I would agree with that Mustard but you must realise that we have only had two penalties because we have not been putting the ball into the box.

There will be a much better chance of getting a penalty now as we now are attacking and not afraid to play an earlier, longer ball into the box.

Plus get a Murphy and Redmond, maybe even EB, running at an ageing Rio and Vidic plus Snoddy flinging himself over a long blade of grass and you never know. If Hoops isn''t on will Snoddy steal it from Ricky though?

Doubt he would! But unfortunately and somewhat ironically, now he would have much more grounds to do so, and who would argue with him!?