Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

Tapping up ?

With four massive games ahead of us, is there any chance some of our players already have their eye off the ball ?

There have been rumours we know of linking Hoolahan with Villa and Snodgrass with Celtic.....Maybe there are many more we do not know of...

With relegation a possibility, have some players already been given a nod and a wink by other clubs ?

Are some keen to avoid injury so a promised move can be happen ?

Busting a gut (and maybe a leg) for survival glory could ruin a move.

What do you think goes on behind the scenes at this point of the season with players and their agents ?

What would you do ?

Interesting, football agents really do spoil the game somewhat !Now if it was me personally Id stick with the club, but then Im a Norwich fan ;-)Ok so given the situation and I was your average mercenary footballer I would have my agent looking for a proposed move away. Although the fact the world cup is this year and not the following is in our favour. As players wanting to represent will already be picked rather than getting ready to try to be picked.

Interesting point. Who knows?

It brings into sharp focus the need to field committed players for our remaining games. I''ve been surprised by the number of people advocating Pilkington''s inclusion, when by all accounts his attitude/fitness is apparently wanting. No doubt a match winner on his day, but obviously his head isn''t ''straight''.

Lambert seemed to buy other teams significant/game changing players and captains at one point. I can see why

[quote user="thebigdub"]I''d say RVWs agents got a bit of a job on his hands![/quote]Not really feared that much worse than every striker that has played for City since the arrival of Clueless Chrissy , some club just may end up with a £8.5 million striker for a bargain £2-3 million .

Such practices certainly go on. In the fairly recent past it seems that some of the big clubs deliberately unsettled players they wanted to sign from smaller clubs by public utterance and private whispers.

Whether this is happening to our players, I certainly don''t know, the only ones who know about the private whispered chats as those taking part.

West Ham have certainly made public their wish to sign Fer, if we are relegated.Are they ding anything else?

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]With four massive games ahead of us, is there any chance some of our players already have their eye off the ball ?

There have been rumours we know of linking Hoolahan with Villa and Snodgrass with Celtic.....Maybe there are many more we do not know of...

With relegation a possibility, have some players already been given a nod and a wink by other clubs ?

Are some keen to avoid injury so a promised move can be happen ?

Busting a gut (and maybe a leg) for survival glory could ruin a move.

What do you think goes on behind the scenes at this point of the season with players and their agents ?

What would you do ?[/quote]

............maybe with only 2 games to go, the Tapping has just got louder ?

wouldn''t let any of them go They got us in this mess they should be made to stay and get us out of it

It''s a dirty business Ketts and some things are just beyond our control. The thought of any City player not giving 100% for the club when we really need them disgusts me, I doubt that''s what would actually happen and will definitely comfort myself with that belief.