Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Bonkers

Bonkers timing

Bonkers replacement even if just the rest of season

Bonkers, just bonkers

My glass half full attitude is now gone.

I of course continue to support NCFC and wish Mr Adams all the best and all the luck In the world.

But it''s Bonkers

If this is bonkers then keeping Hughton would have seen McNally sectioned.
This is a desperate roll of the dice, but we were going down under Hughton. No doubt about it. At least now there''s a bit of hope. Timing is crazy, should have happened months ago, but it didn''t. After yesterday, there was no real alternative.

The timing is wrong and the replacement, although one my Norwich hero''s , is a l sign of desperation .

Mr Adams has my full support but I am less confident now about staying up. It''s my gut feeling. And I do not like it so I now feel like a lot of people on here had who had lost faith in Hoots many moons ago.

For the first time in two years, tonight i think we are going down. I hope I am wrong.

OTBC

So yesterday didn''t make you think we are going down the. The ostrich is clearly a very simple bird!

No, after yesterday I still had faith. Win at Fulham and job done. Winning big games tips what we are good at.

I have this evening lost all faith.

So perhaps it''s time to change your username then!

Fulham is a must win game. Saturday just gone was a big game but not must win from a league point of view.

Was always likely to be must win for Hoots and that has been proved tonight .

I''m glad you''re upset. You and your kind have been harping on here for far too long telling the rest of us that everything is fine, and if we stay up CH would have been here next season. Glad to have had my thoughts about you confirmed. Happy tonight [:)]

Sorry that''s just rubbish. On the basis of your comment the only game that''s a must win is the one that actually makes it impossible to stay up.

Saturday was the best chance to get 3 points we had and we didn''t turn up.

No am am not happy.

More concerned than ever that we are going down. But wishing and hoping we manage to stay up and I will celebrate as hard as anyone if we do.

You have your wish and I am glad you and yours are happy. Maybe time for a truce on here but that''s been tried on e o. A thread already and what a farce that was.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]I''m glad you''re upset. You and your kind have been harping on here for far too long telling the rest of us that everything is fine, and if we stay up CH would have been here next season. Glad to have had my thoughts about you confirmed. Happy tonight [:)][/quote]hear hear !the club have sacked a manager and coaching staff that were disliked by the playersthat had not only delievered terrible football week in week out, but set back the development of virtually every playerand had caused almostvirtually the whole of the crowd to turn against them

........ and getting rid of them is bonkers !dear methere is only one candidate for that title

you

How can that be bonkers? Our recent for guide had us 2nd from bottom (last 6 games)http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html?tableView=total

Now we have a chance to get something at Fulham. I imagine many of the players are relieved, and if Adams lets them play the way they can, there is no reason we can''t win there.

The yoke has been lifted, a new attitude should permeate the clubhouse and players will respond. Set the team up the right way and watch the goal strikers'' droughts end.

Three days on and I still think it is bonkers .

Just a shame we will not get to play Leicester. I was looking forward to that away trip.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Three days on and I still think it is bonkers .

Just a shame we will not get to play Leicester. I was looking forward to that away trip.[/quote]
I put your original post down to knee-jerk disappointment as you were clearly pro-Hughton.
Now the dust has settled and you still haven''t met Mr Reality, I''m beginning to become concerned about your psychological welfare.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="K Lo"]Just sussed how the "Create Link" icon workshttp://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html?tableView=total[ paste link, highlight it, hit "Create Link", ignore text in box, hit "OK" ][/quote]you can make it more fun by typing a wordherehighlighting the wordand then pasting in the link (as above

[/quote]Ah, thanks for that. I hadn''t sussed it after all, even though I thought I had.Add URL in text box, don''t ignore it but highlight text to alias link.