Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

We're down

That''s it, thought we''d win today. I think the damage has been done, we''re down. I''d be surprised if we see premiership footy again after this season for a while.

Yep , because the Board would not listen and left it untill it was far too late , be glad to see the back of the cook .

Have to blame the board for arrogantly sticking with a manager that wasn''t capable. Most fans could see it happening but they couldn''t.

I agree, i said before the game defeat would send us down.

It feeling like Bryan Gunn all over again.

nothing short of a miracle will save us.

I blame the Board, should have got rid of Hughton months ago, now look where we are. Will the fans start to call now for mcnally''s head?

Prepare for life in Championship. We have no chance of getting any points in the last four game with this team.

Hard to see what else we could have done in that game. Rodellaga''s goal had a large degree of good fortune in that the flick on fell perfectly for him as he was already into his swing. Impossible to have defended that, and on another day our chances could have gone in.

Really hard to see how we can survive now. Obviously a victory or at least a draw in the final 4 games isnt out of the realms of possibility, but very unlikely. Away form has done for us again

Agree, West Brom was our last chance. I''m bemused how many people here thought we''d get a result today. I do think we''ll get one shock result from our last 4, most likely V Arsenal. Unfortunately I doubt that''ll be enough.

[quote user="Frying Pan Eyes"]I didnt know there was only 34 games in a season i thought there were 38?[/quote]

I wish there was because that would have kept us up

[quote user="Fraz"]I agree, i said before the game defeat would send us down. It feeling like Bryan Gunn all over again. nothing short of a miracle will save us. I blame the Board, should have got rid of Hughton months ago, now look where we are. Will the fans start to call now for mcnally''s head?[/quote]

FFS, it''s nothing like Bryan Gunn!

Fulham have Hull and Cardiff at home. I fully expect at least four points from those two games. Cardiff have Stoke at home - a good opportunity for three points. When we''re in the position of needing other teams to self-destruct we''re as good as gone. Getting anything out of our last four will be pretty much impossible - our morale must be at rock bottom right now.

Fulham shaded it today, they took one chance, we had more chances but couldn''t put them away. 

Sadly I agree with the OP, especially with Cardiff also winning today, we''re in really big trouble now.

Yeah, we''re down. There may be 4 games left, but I can''t see us getting anything more than a point from them and that''s being optimistic. We chose to back the manager rather than sack him and we''re going to be punished for it. 
Hope McNally has that list of replacements nearby [:)].

[quote user="ricardo"]All over IMOBarring a miracle.[/quote]Can''t disagree but where there''s life there''s hope.It''s with hindsight of course but what a shame the Board couldn''t or wouldn''t take any action to arrest our slide earlier in the season.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Fraz"]I agree, i said before the game defeat would send us down. It feeling like Bryan Gunn all over again. nothing short of a miracle will save us. I blame the Board, should have got rid of Hughton months ago, now look where we are. Will the fans start to call now for mcnally''s head?[/quote]

FFS, it''s nothing like Bryan Gunn!

[/quote]

norfolkbroadslim, no I think your proved wrong, it pretty is like bryan Gunn